Westside Gunn having another tantrum on twitter

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I agree on a lot of the things but the fashion? Roc seems fashion interested but on a normal level not wearing man bags that look like purses and other outrageous "high fashion" things like Rocky, Kanye, 3K and now of course Westside.

And another thing he got is his voice, but he didn't choose that
Nah I ain’t say the fashion but Roc def brought mainstream flyness to the underground. He literally made the shyt underground shyt cool again.

iLLusoYuN_Da_Adidas_King

Psn illusoyun
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach

This mf so insecure and corny :francis:

And he acts like Roc Marc didn't give him a whole style to run with

And that rappers been rappin about wrestling for decades and Bronson turned it into a gimmick long before him

And Tyler had Drama on his album 2 years ago (a much better more successful album than anything Griselda have ever done) not to mention all the tapes Drama has dropped in the last month alone.

I could be here all day addressing all the bullshyt in these tweets.

Action Bronson rapped about wrestling before him & better if I may add.

nikkas had vinyl beforehand .
NaS IS hiphop.
Groups were going to comeback sooner or later but um who is forming a supergroup?
Ima be real is this that boom boom boom nikka? He ain’t that nice, like at ALL. I let him live though and just let him speak his peace but he wants flowers for literally doing a plethora of things that have already been done and done better than he ever has done them.

I’m trying to think of who he is supposed tobe nicer than that isn’t absolutely wack…. Seriously he CAN rap and he does keep it to the essence but any nikka that CAN rap & is also underground that isn’t average? Is nicer than him by more than a few levels.

My unasked for 3 cents. Since he want flowers so bad nikkas her flowers for being extraordinary… not for being ordinary.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Just ignore him y’all.. I just listen to the music, that s it. I hate his social media presence. People will say he’s not relevant then get mad when he does this to tell you why he should be relevant. His tweets and people being mad about them are both annoying.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Nah I ain’t say the fashion but Roc def brought mainstream flyness to the underground. He literally made the shyt underground shyt cool again.
But @Harry B low key Marci has dope clothing. He was just on Rap Radar saying he liked to design merch that you wouldn't even guess was music based merch.