Westside Gunn having another tantrum on twitter

Juggalo Fred

Juggalo and horrorcore enthusiast
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Juggalo island
I just explained to my child just last night those ICP dudes literally met behind the arena on some waiting for their favorite wrestlers shyt and became friends from there

Appeared and/or wrestling in some of the top companies and on National TV

Started their very own promotion

Has put money in the pockets of countless wrestlers by booking them at their annual Gathering

And meanwhile this nicca Westside begging for free tix just to be seen on some ol’ NXT “Hey look who’s at ringside!” :damn:shyt

This is all facts

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Those last few lines sum it up lol. Yeah, hes exaggerating. Hes either delusional or its marketing.

He used it a lot on some very popular releases like Blientele though. And consistently, I mean constantly over the last 5 years, so he might have more wrestling related stuff than anybody.

IDK. I don't really care that much I'm just a Griselda fan.
It's not marketing. It's the never ending balloon that is a rappers ego:russ:

Every rapper thinks they're the GOAT and they started every trend and everybody's copying them

A few years ago Offset said "I see y'all wearing Jordans again" like nikkas ever stopped wearing them:mjlol:
. A few years before that Asap Rocky did the same thing with Af1s:mjlol:

I've seen the most underground of underground, no views having ass rappers talking about nikkas stealing their style. And it happens, but most times nikkas delusional:mjlol:

And this is not denying the obviously massive influence of rappers. WSG has had a lot of influence, but often times these rappers jump out of the window with the "I STARTED...." shyt

Last edited:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I didn't even know Roc was behind this.
I thought it was some LA high end/streetwear shyt like Rhude or Palm Angels.
:dead:
Yea Gallery Dept is based out in LA but Roc basically helps them with the line. So he has his own subsection which is Art That Kills. One of Gallery Dept’s most popular pieces is the shirt Roc’s album cover Mt Marci.