Westside Gunn having another tantrum on twitter

franknitty711

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
flowers equals attention: if you follow closely you can always see who is in their emotions because they are no longer the primary focus of attention.

Gotta focus on making good music that represents you and leave the bs alone.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
The hilarious thing about this idiot is back before they formed Griselda they were sounding like ATL nikkas themselves. He heard Roc Marci Marcberg, Reloaded, Greneberg and decided to follow suit and switch his shyt up. Now he acting like he created some shyt. Like others said wrestling angles ain’t nothing new and were done by Playa Fly, Killer Mike, Curren$y, Dza, and Bronson. He’s not doing anything groundbreaking or a trailblazer. He just mad no one mentions him and real talk this is all about Ross being on AEW. Wasn’t he just bytchin about Drake stealing his album cover or some silly shyt?
With all that being said he can executive produce and curate albums behind the seems pretty damn good. He’s good at put certain artists together to create good music. I just need the Stove God Cooks album.

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
The hilarious thing about this idiot is back before they formed Griselda they were sounding like ATL nikkas themselves. He heard Roc Marci Marcberg, Reloaded, Greneberg and decided to follow suit and switch his shyt up. Now he acting like he created some shyt. Like others said wrestling angles ain’t nothing new and were done by Playa Fly, Killer Mike, Curren$y, Dza, and Bronson. He’s not doing anything groundbreaking or a trailblazer. He just mad no one mentions him and real talk this is all about Ross being on AEW. Wasn’t he just bytchin about Drake stealing his album cover or some silly shyt?
With all that being said he can executive produce and curate albums behind the seems pretty damn good. He’s good at put certain artists together to create good music. I just need the Stove God Cooks album.

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2018%2F05%2Fwestside-gunn-drake-scorpion-album-idea-claim-002.jpg

Lmaooo

Gunn made drake wear a hall shirt and took the scorpion huh. Next itll be he put griselda blanco on in the first place

Last edited:

ShaDynasty

Chaos Theory Part 1 - The Album
Daps
He has a legit claim to say he popularized that shyt in recent years, but yeah hes exaggerating.

At least part of this has to be him just trying to promote his new album?

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
He has a legit claim to say he popularized that shyt in recent years, but yeah hes exaggerating.

At least part of this has to be him just trying to promote his new album?
Eh. Wale was doing walemania since 2015, which is a wwe/hip hop artist party during wrestlemania weekend. It literally was a gathering of rappers and wrestlers the same year gxfr burst on the scene.

Walemania happened same month hall and nash dropped, and rjght before gxfr started dropping left and right and the start of their ug buzz in 2015. Wale started showing up on wwe shows back then too. He was a way bigger artist with more buzz and pull than gxfr ever had, back then.

Smoke dza dropped 3 wrestling themed mixtapes up to that same time march/april 2015. Since, he released 5 more for a total of 8 wrestling albums.. and i mean wrestling albums by they are about wrestling while sampling themes. Actual albums

Bronson was calling himself bam bam, rapping about wrestling and tossing fans around on stage

Thats what i mean like they followed others’ trend, claimed it for themselves. This was already a trend in itself by the time they came out. All they did was use mad wrestling interludes to copy wu and name their tracks after them. Dzas the one who really took it there as a style.

So even if you wanna pretend it wasnt a thing in hip hop already and go by their era, They still didn't create the trend. Saying they popularized it when they sell shytty and all their releases are mostly ug never sellin over 50k… how popular are they to even popularize wrestling in hiphop? They just dont shutup about it so people take their word. As seen on thecoli.

Last edited:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Eh. Wale was doing walemania since 2015, which is a wwe/hip hop artist party during wrestlemania weekend. It literally was a gathering of rappers and wrestlers the same year gxfr burst on the scene.

Walemania happened same month hall and nash dropped, and rjght before gxfr started dropping left and right and the start of their ug buzz in 2015. Wale started showing up on wwe shows back then too. He was a Way bigger artist with more byzz and pull than gxfr ever had back then.

Smoke dza dropped 3 wrestling themed mixtapes up to that same time march/april 2015. Since he released 5 more tor a total of 8 wrestling albums.. and i mean wrestling albums by they are about wrestling while sampling themes. Actual albums

Bronson was calling himself bam bam, rapping about wrestling and tossing fans around on stage

Thats what i mean like they followed others’ trend, claimed it for thenselves. This was already a trend in itself by the time they came out. All they did was use mad wrestling interludes to copy wu and name their tracks after them. Dzas the one who really took it there as a style.

So even if you wanna pretend it wasnt a thing in hip hop already and go by their era, They still didny create the trend. Sayijg they popularized it when they sell shytty and all their releases are mostly ug never sellin over 50k… how popular are they to even popularize wrestling in hiphop?
The Weeknd was rocking WWF bomber jackets back in 2015 as well.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Foh human fast forward button. I ain't gonna front like I listen to ever Griselda release but I've heard enough. And I've never been like "hey fam rewind that Westside Gunn verse"

ShaDynasty

Chaos Theory Part 1 - The Album
Daps

Walemania happened same month hall and nash dropped, and rjght before gxfr started dropping left and right and the start of their ug buzz in 2015. Wale started showing up on wwe shows back then too. He was a way bigger artist with more buzz and pull than gxfr ever had, back then.

Smoke dza dropped 3 wrestling themed mixtapes up to that same time march/april 2015. Since, he released 5 more for a total of 8 wrestling albums.. and i mean wrestling albums by they are about wrestling while sampling themes. Actual albums

Thats what i mean like they followed others’ trend, claimed it for themselves. This was already a trend in itself by the time they came out. All they did was use mad wrestling interludes to copy wu and name their tracks after them. Dzas the one who really took it there as a style.

So even if you wanna pretend it wasnt a thing in hip hop already and go by their era, They still didn't create the trend. Saying they popularized it when they sell shytty and all their releases are mostly ug never sellin over 50k… how popular are they to even popularize wrestling in hiphop? They just dont shutup about it so people take their word. As seen on thecoli.
Those last few lines sum it up lol. Yeah, hes exaggerating. Hes either delusional or its marketing.

He used it a lot on some very popular releases like Blientele though. And consistently, I mean constantly over the last 5 years, so he might have more wrestling related stuff than anybody.

IDK. I don't really care that much I'm just a Griselda fan.

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Insane Clown Posse were rapping about wrestling decades before him
I just explained to my child just last night those ICP dudes literally met behind the arena on some waiting for their favorite wrestlers shyt and became friends from there

Appeared and/or wrestling in some of the top companies and on National TV

Started their very own promotion

Has put money in the pockets of countless wrestlers by booking them at their annual Gathering

And meanwhile this nicca Westside begging for free tix just to be seen on some ol’ NXT “Hey look who’s at ringside!” :damn:shyt