West African (Cape Verde) women >

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
I'm going to teach in Cape Verde for a year. The island of Fogo to be exact. At a new school being built in Ponta Verde.

Can't wait to holla at all of the beauitful local women. My last time there was 2010. Had a blast.

Can't fukking wait to go back.

Note: I'm Cape Verdean and have family in Cape Verde.

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
What is also true of a number of fair skinned African descendant people of various cultures, is that they would rather not have an association with their African heritage.

My Mom and Dad are both light skinned Cape Verdeans. What some people would even call white. They were both born and raised there.

I'm proud of my African heritage and proud to be first generation African American. But my old school father's head would literally explode if you told him he was African.

Sometimes I'll start the debate just to get a rise out of him and have a few laughs.

And no one has mentioned Amber Rose yet. I know she's played out but still...

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
:shook:

:ohhh:

:stopitslime:

NEGGED for Blatant Disrepect

:stylin:

It's the truth. There was a website called HotCreolas.com which lasted all but 1 week because the girls on there were shamed off.

Some of what he said does have to do with moral and ethical upbringing...but we all know that traditionally money will corrupt those things. The thing that stops Cape Verdean women from posing like that (Amber Rose excluded) is the small Cape Verdean community. Everyone knows everyone.

If you're a chic posing butt ass naked in a magazine/website there's a pretty good chance that your grandma and the rest of the community is going to find out about it.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
It's the truth. There was a website called HotCreolas.com which lasted all but 1 week because the girls on there were shamed off.

Some of what he said does have to do with moral and ethical upbringing...but we all know that traditionally money will corrupt those things. The thing that stops Cape Verdean women from posing like that (Amber Rose excluded) is the small Cape Verdean community. Everyone knows everyone.

If you're a chic posing butt ass naked in a magazine/website there's a pretty good chance that your grandma and the rest of the community is going to find out about it.

So every Cape Verdean chick is saintly and every Habesha broad do hoe-ish stuff? :laugh:

:dead:

Aiiiiiiiight bruh

Daps
My Cape Verde friend I introduced to the site told me to post her pic on here since she claims that she doesn't know how to post pics to the forum so here she goes I posted it months back .... Ill tell her to post... She is a member on this site..All you negative posters leave out the dissing on the young lady like ya'll do here..I noticed ya'll chased out the few women we had on this site with that g@y ****

dc63609f.jpg

b66839f8.jpg

:ooh:

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
These cape verde women remind me too much of Indians/Hispanics with their hair and features. Too European/Non-black.

They're pretty and whatnot, but not what I usually look for in a black woman.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Capeverdean here. Please stay away from our women. We dont need your ugly genes ruining something God made perfect. Let us, spread our genes to the world and create a better outlook for humanity.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:ld:

It is true that the Island of Cape Verde was a hub used by the Portuguese transporting enslaved mainland Africans to the Western Hemisphere.

What is also true of a number of fair skinned African descendant people of various cultures, is that they would rather not have an association with their African heritage.

Peter J. Gomes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Gomes was a registered Republican for most of his life, and offered prayers at the inaugurals of United States Presidents Ronald Reagan and George H. W. Bush"

:ld:

No different then any other nigro in America wanting to be anything but black. You have those types across the diaspora. Especially when you're dealin with light skinned cats.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
No different then any other nigro in America wanting to be anything but black. You have those types across the diaspora. Especially when you're dealin with light skinned cats.

The implication is that Cape Verde is FILLED with those. According to the demographics, most of the people there are mixed so they barely appear to be black to the point where many don't want to believe they could be part of the black community.

The idea is that Cape Verde is an island made up of Toms, not unlike the Dominican Republic.

I like women of all backgrounds, but I can't get down with people who don't know what the fukk they are, or who see their self worth based off of what they are not instead of what they are. That's the kind of ho I just nut in and never call again.

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
learn how to fukking type and construct your sentences jack. I'm gonna try my best and respond to the illiteracy you just displayed.

it's you the one that came in this thread that clearly read, West African (Cape Verde) women and moaned about there not being a thread about Swedish women and there's too much threads about African/black girls, when you know this is a majority black forum(well atleast The Locker Room). So yes, you are worshiping. fukk was the reason you came in this thread for? To persuade us into the women you are attracted too.

I'm telling you right now, it's 2013, and I ain't taking no shyt from cacs. not even online.

:russ::heh::pachaha:

Topps

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why Do Foreign Negros Always Have To Compare Themselves To American Negros? :manny: