West African (Cape Verde) women >

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
ok... we're 40+ posts deep on Cape Verdean Goddesses... and no one posts this chick???

Hair-Crush-Elle-Varner-Has-Fabulous-BIG-Hair.jpg

sta12-perf-ellevarner.jpg

elle-varner-652x367-538x301.jpg

Constantine

Et in Arcadia ego...
Daps
Reppin
The "BUCKEYE" Nation
I saw a documentary with Henry Louis Gates where he went talked to Peter Gomes a American Verdan, and he discussed the Verdan outlook on their African ancestry. From what I understand, the island was uninhabiated until the Portuguese came, and settled the island with Africans from the continent as a departure point for the Africans they were shipping to the Americas.

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What does what "people" mean got to do with my opinion?

I like p*ssy with hair on it

I won't fukk with a woman with fake titty's

What "people" mean, and what I mean don't make sense to me

You questioned a term that I used, and I clarified

Now you still trying to argue? :childplease:

:smugfavre::leostare::skip: "Hey ******"

:damn::wtf:

:skip::smugfavre: I was just quoting the popular music of today, rap
:win:What "people" mean, and what I mean don't make sense to me

Beegio

You ni66as don't exist we eat filet mignon
Daps
:smugfavre::leostare::skip: "Hey ******"

:damn::wtf:

:skip::smugfavre: I was just quoting the popular music of today, rap
:win:What "people" mean, and what I mean don't make sense to me

Sensitive nikka, I'm not going to be going backward and forward with you and your strawman arguments over me using the term "good hair" :childplease:

fukk your feelings

Either appreciate the pics, comment on the history, or kick rocks :what:

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sensitive nikka, I'm not going to be going backward and forward with you and your strawman arguments over me using the term "good hair" :childplease:

fukk your feelings

Either appreciate the pics, comment on the history, or kick rocks :what:

:troll::troll::troll:

bring on the truckloads of these Cape Verde women....at the end of the day its beautiful womens :noah::noah:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
My Cape Verde friend I introduced to the site told me to post her pic on here since she claims that she doesn't know how to post pics to the forum so here she goes I posted it months back .... Ill tell her to post... She is a member on this site..All you negative posters leave out the dissing on the young lady like ya'll do here..I noticed ya'll chased out the few women we had on this site with that g@y ****

dc63609f.jpg

b66839f8.jpg

My nikka you stay having bad bytches at your crib,I gotta get me a pool table :ohlawd:

Beegio

Daps
A lot of Cape Verdeans don't consider themselves Africans, if I'm not mistaken :ehh: Never the less :takedat:

I saw a documentary with Henry Louis Gates where he went talked to Peter Gomes a American Verdan, and he discussed the Verdan outlook on their African ancestry. From what I understand, the island was uninhabiated until the Portuguese came, and settled the island with Africans from the continent as a departure point for the Africans they were shipping to the Americas.

:wtf: at the bolded

First, it was a lot of, then you referenced one persons perspective :why:

Before we get to debating, let me ask you AGAIN:beli:

How many Cape Verdean people do you know?

Constantine

Et in Arcadia ego...
Daps
Reppin
The "BUCKEYE" Nation
:wtf: at the bolded

First, it was a lot of, then you referenced one persons perspective :why:

Before we get to debating, let me ask you AGAIN:beli:

How many Cape Verdean people do you know?
For the record, I didn't know you asked me a question. But as to how many I know, none; I was just going off the interview I watched. I used Peter Gomes as a primary source since he's of Cape Verdan descent.

Beegio

Daps
A lot of Cape Verdeans don't consider themselves Africans, if I'm not mistaken :ehh: Never the less :takedat:

For the record, I didn't know you asked me a question. But as to how many I know, none; I was just going off the interview I watched. I used Peter Gomes as a primary source since he's of Cape Verdan descent.

:ld:

It is true that the Island of Cape Verde was a hub used by the Portuguese transporting enslaved mainland Africans to the Western Hemisphere.

What is also true of a number of fair skinned African descendant people of various cultures, is that they would rather not have an association with their African heritage.

Peter J. Gomes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Gomes was a registered Republican for most of his life, and offered prayers at the inaugurals of United States Presidents Ronald Reagan and George H. W. Bush"

:ld: