West African (Cape Verde) women >

Beegio

You ni66as don't exist we eat filet mignon
Daps
I've been on this site for 2 months and no ones made a Swedish women/girl post yet..stop with the African stuff..I'm trying to see some bomb shells..

Aint nobody trying to see no
ksbik3.jpg
:huhldup::scusthov:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
I've been on this site for 2 months and no ones made a Swedish women/girl post yet..stop with the African stuff..I'm trying to see some bomb shells..

if you want to see swedish or assless cac women thread, take your ass to the Misc. We black over here, all we care about is black chicks, pawgs and Brazilian.

fukk type of site chu think this is?:what:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
So since you guys are black all you want to see is black and Brazilian chicks? Ok gotcha..

no, since we are black, you can't come in here complaining about the lack of threads worshiping shapeless, assless shecacs.

and I like how you skipped over the part where I listed pawgs also.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
no, since we are black, you can't come in here complaining about the lack of threads worshiping shapeless, assless shecacs.

and I like how you skipped over the part where I listed pawgs also.

Oh. You thought I worshipped bytches..ok..so that's what you guys do..worship bytches..ok..cool..please resume WORSHIPPING a bytch..

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Oh. You thought I worshipped bytches..ok..so that's what you guys do..worship bytches..ok..cool..please resume WORSHIPPING a bytch..
learn how to fukking type and construct your sentences jack. I'm gonna try my best and respond to the illiteracy you just displayed.

it's you the one that came in this thread that clearly read, West African (Cape Verde) women and moaned about there not being a thread about Swedish women and there's too much threads about African/black girls, when you know this is a majority black forum(well atleast The Locker Room). So yes, you are worshiping. fukk was the reason you came in this thread for? To persuade us into the women you are attracted too.

I'm telling you right now, it's 2013, and I ain't taking no shyt from cacs. not even online.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
learn how to fukking type and construct your sentences jack. I'm gonna try my best and respond to the illiteracy you just displayed.

it's you the one that came in this thread that clearly read, West African (Cape Verde) women and moaned about there not being a thread about Swedish women and there's too much threads about African/black girls, when you know this is a majority black forum(well atleast The Locker Room). So yes, you are worshiping. fukk was the reason you came in this thread for? To pursue us into the women in are attracted too.

I'm telling you right now, it's 2013, and I ain't taking no shyt from cacs. not even online.

Oh it's 2013.. Thanks for reminding me. I almost thought it was 1969 up in this piece. Power to the people, dashikis, and African mango coconut oil and all that good stuff..:salute: