West African (Cape Verde) women >

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
My Cape Verde friend I introduced to the site told me to post her pic on here since she claims that she doesn't know how to post pics to the forum so here she goes I posted it months back .... Ill tell her to post... She is a member on this site..All you negative posters leave out the dissing on the young lady like ya'll do here..I noticed ya'll chased out the few women we had on this site with that g@y ****

dc63609f.jpg

b66839f8.jpg
:cape:

Hey Ms. Cape Verde.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
posterchild post took all my attention from my job and posting

:noah:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vx9d2vgsZLU[/ame]

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Capeverdean here. Please stay away from our women. We dont need your ugly genes ruining something God made perfect. Let us, spread our genes to the world and create a better outlook for humanity.

Who are you speaking of when you say ugly genes?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Who are you speaking of when you say ugly genes?

Anyone whos not cv exoticizing our women in hopes of making their ugly ass look better in the next generation through procreation. Is that you ? These ol raggedy dudes talkin about i want a cv girl stop it. If you dont live in Mass, conn, you better snap out that dream.

Goin to new bedford this year to Eat.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Anyone whos not cv exoticizing our women in hopes of making their ugly ass look better in the next generation through procreation. Is that you ? These ol raggedy dudes talkin about i want a cv girl stop it. If you dont live in Mass, conn, you better snap out that dream.

There's a Cape Verde community in Yonkers NY :Sodemonic:

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Not me... But anyhow I heard different from a CV in Mass... Heard my people r like bmw's once you drive one you can't drive anything else...

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
There's a Cape Verde community in Yonkers NY :Sodemonic:

What a sacred place that must be. :noah: Nothin tops new bedford bruh aka mini brazil cept all them hoes are ratchet and slutty.

Mmmmm i guess it is like brazil.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Not me... But anyhow I heard different from a CV in Mass... Heard my people r like bmw's once you drive one you can't drive anything else...

Pshhhh. Whats so special about nigerians? I got 1 on speed dial ran track for ucla that has green lit me but i never took her up on it. Maybe i should.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God

My big homie(engineer) who lives in Boston told me all about these girls.