West African (Cape Verde) women >

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mass(mainly Boston), Connecticut, and Rhode Island are basically an oasis of Cape Verdean jawns, some of the finest women you will ever see.

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
scaled.php

:dead:

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My Cape Verde friend I introduced to the site told me to post her pic on here since she claims that she doesn't know how to post pics to the forum so here she goes I posted it months back .... Ill tell her to post... She is a member on this site..All you negative posters leave out the dissing on the young lady like ya'll do here..I noticed ya'll chased out the few women we had on this site with that g@y ****

dc63609f.jpg

b66839f8.jpg

Beegio

You ni66as don't exist we eat filet mignon
Daps
A lot of Cape Verdeans don't consider themselves Africans, if I'm not mistaken :ehh: Never the less :takedat:

That's a pretty broad and unsubstantiated comment. Do you know many Cape Verdeans?

My Cape Verde friend I introduced to the site told me to post her pic on here since she claims that she doesn't know how to post pics to the forum so here she goes I posted it months back .... Ill tell her to post... She is a member on this site..All you negative posters leave out the dissing on the young lady like ya'll do here..I noticed ya'll chased out the few women we had on this site with that g@y ****

dc63609f.jpg

b66839f8.jpg

Is she from New Bedford, Mass?

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC

no disrespect my ngga but :ohlawd: