West African (Cape Verde) women >

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
The implication is that Cape Verde is FILLED with those. According to the demographics, most of the people there are mixed so they barely appear to be black to the point where many don't want to believe they could be part of the black community.

The idea is that Cape Verde is an island made up of Toms, not unlike the Dominican Republic.

I like women of all backgrounds, but I can't get down with people who don't know what the fukk they are, or who see their self worth based off of what they are not instead of what they are. That's the kind of ho I just nut in and never call again.

YWhen people tell you they are *black* they are telling you they have no identity so they are prescribing to the identity their captors have given to them. You was a negro and now you black, a damn color. This is why brothas in America have such a hard time understanding why people claim the nationality of their culture instead of the term Black that brothas in America have tried to push to people around the world. Black, as a way to identify yourself is a term for people who have no homeland. Nigerians say, im nigerian but acknowledge their race as do most people of African descent. Brothas in America though? You just say you black, cuz you really dont know what you are. You cant really say American, cuz they treat brothas like dirt here. The reality is so harsh.

Constantine

Et in Arcadia ego...
Daps
Reppin
The "BUCKEYE" Nation
Heres a video of Peter Gomes explaning the racial dynamics of Cape Verdan identity at the 2:06 juncture. The only reason I brought the subject up is because how Africans, and people of African descent view themselves vis-a-vis black Americans is a interest of mines.

Last edited by a moderator:

Topps

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
YWhen people tell you they are *black* they are telling you they have no identity so they are prescribing to the identity their captors have given to them. You was a negro and now you black, a damn color. This is why brothas in America have such a hard time understanding why people claim the nationality of their culture instead of the term Black that brothas in America have tried to push to people around the world. Black, as a way to identify yourself is a term for people who have no homeland. Nigerians say, im nigerian but acknowledge their race as do most people of African descent. Brothas in America though? You just say you black, cuz you really dont know what you are. You cant really say American, cuz they treat brothas like dirt here. The reality is so harsh.

Breh stop being stupid. :rudy:

There are people with melanin and there are people who lack melanin. No matter your nationality.

The people who try to act like their melanin don't exist are c00ns.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
My Cape Verde friend I introduced to the site told me to post her pic on here since she claims that she doesn't know how to post pics to the forum so here she goes I posted it months back .... Ill tell her to post... She is a member on this site..All you negative posters leave out the dissing on the young lady like ya'll do here..I noticed ya'll chased out the few women we had on this site with that g@y ****

dc63609f.jpg

b66839f8.jpg

Whats her username?

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
My Cape Verde friend I introduced to the site told me to post her pic on here since she claims that she doesn't know how to post pics to the forum so here she goes I posted it months back .... Ill tell her to post... She is a member on this site..All you negative posters leave out the dissing on the young lady like ya'll do here..I noticed ya'll chased out the few women we had on this site with that g@y ****

dc63609f.jpg

b66839f8.jpg

Baby girl is bad.

I see cocaine residue on her left elbow. Hit me up when y'all need to re-up. :myman:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Breh stop being stupid. :rudy:

There are people with melanin and there are people who lack melanin. No matter your nationality.

The people who try to act like their melanin don't exist are c00ns.

Again its cultural. Not everyone around the world grows up identifying themselves as a color. Its something so deep rooted in you you cant fathom anyone who doesnt think like that. Capeverdeans dont think they're white but this isnt to say some arent c00ns. Theres c00ns on every continent on earth. There are more c00ns in America then Cape Verde, thats for sure.

Urahara_Kisuke

12th Squad O.G.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
12th Squad

dc63609f.jpg

b66839f8.jpg

I am ready!

CaptainSaveaHoe1_zps990f0228.gif

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
I'm going to teach in Cape Verde for a year. The island of Fogo to be exact. At a new school being built in Ponta Verde.

Can't wait to holla at all of the beauitful local women. My last time there was 2010. Had a blast.

Can't fukking wait to go back.

Note: I'm Cape Verdean and have family in Cape Verde.

Link to the program? :steviej:

I'm on eslcafe.com all the time, b/c I need a change. :to:

If I could teach in Paris, FR or Nice, FR for a year I swear I would tho. :to:

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Baby girl is bad.

I see cocaine residue on her left elbow. Hit me up when y'all need to re-up. :myman:

Cocaine?:childplease:c'mon man don't try me like that... Prob just a little ash and needed some coco butter .. Me or my people don't need don't dip in that area