West African (Cape Verde) women >

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
My Cape Verde friend I introduced to the site told me to post her pic on here since she claims that she doesn't know how to post pics to the forum so here she goes I posted it months back .... Ill tell her to post... She is a member on this site..All you negative posters leave out the dissing on the young lady like ya'll do here..I noticed ya'll chased out the few women we had on this site with that g@y ****

dc63609f.jpg

b66839f8.jpg
Bella Venus was such a shytty poster.

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
:ohlawd:

Cape Verde is also the safest country in Africa. English is widely spoken on the island of Sal.
Yeah idk, Sal is basically a tourist spot and you'll see more strangers there than Cape Verdeans so I guess more people would understand english, but in general you'll need to speak portuguese, maybe even learn a bit of Kriolu to really communicate with the people of Cape Verde.

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
How close linguistically to Porteugeuse is Kriolu?
In essence it's pretty close considering that Kriolu is mostly derived from portuguese, but the way it's spoken makes it difficult for native Portuguese speakers to understand what's said. There isn't really a standard written format or grammar rules, you write it as you hear it. There are also some differences in the Kriolu spoken between different islands.

In general, people understand both Kriolu and Portuguese because the latter is the official language of Cape Verde and is used for schooling/laws/media etc. while the former is more the unofficial spoken language. Both coexist on the islands.