Went to Whole Foods and Trader Joe's for the 1st time this weekend

TYBG

Ditty Dum Ditty Doo
Supporter
Daps
Go to Whole Foods for unique items that you can't find elsewhere. Look at the coupon book too. They still on some bs w them prices though

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Put us on game, I wanted to start shopping there for the gluten free foods and what not but its so expensive :why:

-DMP-

Go for shyt you need, but don't use the shyt like a Safeway or Giant or somethin. Only rich cacs can do all their shopping there. So just fukk with the slight shyt, cereals, oatmeals, if you cook get some organic frozen veggies, try to get a sales paper cuz they put beef, chicken, fish, etc on sale every so often.

It's like going to a performance parts store for your cold air intake then hitting up Autozone for a simple oil filter. Get healthy shyt at Whole Foods cuz it'll be cheaper than the healthy shyt in Safeway and get the bullshyt at Safeway cuz it'll be more expensive at Whole Foods.

Oh and fukk whatcha heard, them expensive eggs be good as fukk nikka. Ask for a sample, they'll sign the whole shyt off for free just don't be hot asking for a sample of everything. :laugh:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Go for shyt you need, but don't use the shyt like a Safeway or Giant or somethin. Only rich cacs can do all their shopping there. So just fukk with the slight shyt, cereals, oatmeals, if you cook get some organic frozen veggies, try to get a sales paper cuz they put beef, chicken, fish, etc on sale every so often.

It's like going to a performance parts store for your cold air intake then hitting up Autozone for a simple oil filter. Get healthy shyt at Whole Foods cuz it'll be cheaper than the healthy shyt in Safeway and get the bullshyt at Safeway cuz it'll be more expensive at Whole Foods.

Oh and fukk whatcha heard, them expensive eggs be good as fukk nikka. Ask for a sample, they'll sign the whole shyt off for free just don't be hot asking for a sample of everything. :laugh:

:ohhh:

-DMP-

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79

I wanted to buy the eggs just to try it, but a nikka had a 6 hr drive back home. Next time ima pack a cooler wit some ice lol

King Poetic

Yeah I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Not again

organic this and natural that and u out of $60 bucks on 4 items..

$60.00 i can go by apples, grapes, etc, etc,.. salads and turkey meat and i'm still healthy as is and i walk out like i actually shop. organic milk 9 bucks :snoop:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Not again

organic this and natural that and u out of $60 bucks on 4 items..

$60.00 i can go by apples, grapes, etc, etc,.. salads and turkey meat and i'm still healthy as is and i walk out like i actually shop. organic milk 9 bucks :snoop:

:pachaha:

At walmart, u could get 15-20 items for 60 bucks

:deadmanny: