Went to Whole Foods and Trader Joe's for the 1st time this weekend

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
some cheap beer at Trader Joe's that will get you fukked up......
4657334101_5ec819e545_z.jpg

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
I'm not saying they would let you or anyone get hurt. I'm talking about them repping the quality of the product and saying "it's worth it"

There is is big difference between "it's good but not worth it all that money" and "for your own safety i'd advise you to shop elsewhere"

Nah, when I worked at mcdonalds, I never went out in public sayin "COME TRY OUR BURGERS!!!! COMPETITION AINT READY!!!!:krs:", nor have I went out in public wearin my mcdonalds hat, pointin at it sayin "YALL NEED TO fukk WIT THEM ARCHES THO:mjpls:"

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
the trader joe's I go to is right across the street from whole foods. I dont even fukk with the whole foods tho. trader joe's is only SLIGHTLy more expensive than the regular grocery store. but it's cheap in comparision to whole foods.

I doubt we ever get a whole foods or trader joes down here. Closest one is probably in st louis.

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i live a block away from Whole Foods and buy most of my stuff there. you have to be a good shopper and not overindulge on specialty items.

breh everyone on here talks about there whole foods having pawgs and milfs... but i cant find that at ours am i missing something ..going during the wrong time of the day?

The omlettes i had from there on sunday morning had me feeling:blessed:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Nah, when I worked at mcdonalds, I never went out in public sayin "COME TRY OUR BURGERS!!!! COMPETITION AINT READY!!!!:krs:", nor have I went out in public wearin my mcdonalds hat, pointin at it sayin "YALL NEED TO fukk WIT THEM ARCHES THO:mjpls:"

Neither do I. But some people do.

My boy works for Toyota and you wouldnt dare say anything bad about Toyota as a brand or company in front of him. It would come come to blows, straight up! :laugh:

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
we order alot of catering from Trader Joes

but whole foods aint in the hood you gotta go to the burbs to go to one i went a couple times they got alot of lowkey exclusive shyt you cant find no where

but yall should go to local farmers markets for the best fruits/veggies/meats/breads etc

esp the black ones...

STEVE

MIami Beach on the check-in.
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, FL
breh everyone on here talks about there whole foods having pawgs and milfs... but i cant find that at ours am i missing something ..going during the wrong time of the day?

The omlettes i had from there on sunday morning had me feeling:blessed:

well sadly we live in pittsburgh so you get a lot of :flabbynsick:

Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Valley of the SUNS
I go to Sprouts for my produce. Good quality and much cheaper than WF on average. But I think they're only located in AZ and CA. WF is good for select items and their beer selection is godly.

Boy C

SPC
Daps
I go to Sprouts for my produce. Good quality and much cheaper than WF on average. But I think they're only located in AZ and CA. WF is good for select items and their beer selection is godly.

Houston needs a damn Sprouts