Went to Whole Foods and Trader Joe's for the 1st time this weekend

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
yall nikkas need to do some research on WF..most of that shyt is really worth what u paying for

take fish for example..them nikkas dont buy fish from big fishing companies who only give a fukk bout quantity and making money..they cop from a few,individual fishermen who care bout quality

the salmon be :noah:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I fukks with Trader Joes heavy. That's my spot. Whole Foods I like as well but its really expensive. I like their produce, deli, seafood, and beer sections at Whole Foods

Daps
Reppin
NULL
trader joes used to be cool, but their variety is weak. they're also deceptively expensive. whole foods is great if you know what you're looking for. oj and milk are cheaper at whole foods than your average grocery store. their poultry has some good deals. you just need to know what you want. it's not the kind of store you go into blind, because you will end up spending a grip without getting much.

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
yall nikkas need to do some research on WF..most of that shyt is really worth what u paying for

take fish for example..them nikkas dont buy fish from big fishing companies who only give a fukk bout quantity and making money..they cop from a few,individual fishermen who care bout quality

the salmon be :noah:

Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel any better

:laugh:

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
Im was on BET and I got white people problems like:

Whole Foods dont have the juice I like, so I got to go to Trader Joe's and have it shipped to me. History. Victory. More G than a kid's movie. mm. Royalty.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel any better

:laugh:

just keeping it real folk..

i havent been to whole Foods in a min..but thats the truth
Plus they treat their employees well..thats always a plus in my book
Better morale=better care with produce and shyt like that..

i have chopped it up with cats who work at different grocery chains.u wouldnt some of the horror stories i have heard
Bleached chicken,dropped chicken,dirty ass working conditions..

U gotta consider all that my brother..

If u wanna reach Seventy,living heavenly
but u shop at Aldi's,what the fukk u gonna tell me?

:troll:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I walked in one of them joints and almost lost my mind. Felt like a kid in a candy store.

The organic produce even makes the store smell better.

Threw a whole baby radish in my mouth like a grape off GP.

I got the the seafood and meat section and just... just.... :to:

It's so beautiful, brehs.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I don't fukk with whole foods that much unless I'm by one and happen to go. In Cali, there are much better places to get better quality produce, meat, and fish for lower prices (I've actually been quite turned off by the quality of whole foods' produce from time to time...their berries look like shyt). In the DMV it was trader joes and wegmans, Philly was trader joes and reading terminal, now in Chicago it's trader joes and Mariano's...Whole Foods is entirely too expensive for what I don't feel is better quality

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
is it me or do all whole foods stores have the woat smell....that shyt is indescribable....that shyt makes me :gag: every time i walk in that bytch

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I never understood people being cheap about what they put into their body.
Thats the last thing you should penny pinch on.

More expensive =/= better quality

Whole foods is overpriced. The produce isn't any better than other grocery stores and is sometimes worse. Local farmers markets are the best and cheapest for produce.

I will say that some of the meat and seafood are worth the extra money. Things like wild salmon and the grass fed beef:ohlawd:

But then again you can find quality seafood and meat at Costco for way cheaper. So thre really is no need to waste money at Whole foods,unless you're there for the pawgs.

STEVE

MIami Beach on the check-in.
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, FL
i live a block away from Whole Foods and buy most of my stuff there. you have to be a good shopper and not overindulge on specialty items.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
More expensive =/= better quality

Whole foods is overpriced. The produce isn't any better than other grocery stores and is sometimes worse. Local farmers markets are the best and cheapest for produce.

I will say that some of the meat and seafood are worth the extra money. Things like wild salmon and the grass fed beef:ohlawd:

But then again you can find quality seafood and meat at Costco for way cheaper. So thre really is no need to waste money at Whole foods,unless you're there for the pawgs.
Cheaper than Farmers Markets?! I dont know about that...In Chicago their prices are pretty high.
organic fruits and veggies are high across the board, you cant avoid that anywhere you go.

and I try my best not to eat non grass fed/organic meat.
Thats just me though.