EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Exactly.. many Mexicans outside of California especially in Nebraska, north Dakota, etc, etc, will find out when that first month loan payment is due...

It's like this shyt here

westernsky.jpg

Where u might get that.$10,000 but your monthly payments are $750 a month cause of interest
What's wild is this place was shut down because of just how exorbitant their interest rates were.
It was legitimately like $8000 paid in interest for a $10,000 loan.
Top 68 Complaints and Reviews about WesternSky.com

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
Where that poll at about Blacks being against Trumps immigration policy more then Latinos at? nikkas better wake up. the gays getting more rights then us too getting people put in jail and we can't even get a kkkilla Cac cop arrested. get ready nikkas they finna push us down the bottom of the barrow even futher...plus, all these c00ns like c00non A smith are out in full force the future ain't looking good for us bruhs:mjcry:

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
It's worth mentioning that Wells Fargo is THE number one home loan originator not only to Hispanics but also to AFRICAN AMERICANS. Hispanics been working to build their status as a people. Smh. They got the skilled and entry-level jobs on lock on the west coast and down south. Now watch their kids get educated and go for the white-collar jobs.

The cacs won the war, but the battle was never finished. If someone came into your house, and kicked you out, you wouldn't just walk away to another house. You'd fight until you got it back.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
They did, the US census asked if you are Black Hispanic or white Hispanic. The issue they ran into was Black Hispanic was filing white Hispanic. Now they are trying to separate by origin to Cuban, Mexican, central American and Puerto Rican. Notice how they left out the majority Black ones. They know who they want, it ain't nikkas. While Dominicans think they are accepted now, they will soon face backlash from other hispanics when cacs start choosing. It's like joining a football conference, when the money matters, some get left out. In this case, it will be what nation are you from. They did this to the American Indians. Told the Cherokee to kick out the Blacks. They did and THAT'S when they started get forms of reparations. Even now, they go out there way to denounce Blacks but accept lazy whites in a millisecond.

:ohhh:

Like I said.. their gonna become white. This $125 billion effort is just laying more groundwork for it.

People need to stop thinking the hispanics are gonna get fukked by this, just because we got fukked by the banks. :snoop:
That shyt is mad wishful thinking.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not even possible. We weren't even a race in this world till the 1700's. We were dominant from the beginning to the 1600's and our world turned upside down.

You right my bad homie :ehh:

we still been taking them Ls and will continue to Lose, it is what it is :yeshrug:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
lol exactly

People really need to read books before they speak on subjects then they wonder why "we" are losing :heh:
Man, I always have to stop myself and realize, I am on my 7th year on this journey knowing about myself, my ppl and our history and some dudes just getting started. I will give them time but I will correct them when necessary. You know how it is. The awaking man.

Stacker Pentecost

Superstar
Daps
Somebody said that Hispanics are also prime targets for banks because they are savers and how they saw a Hispanic with stacks in savings. I think that was a good point and it actually got me to thinking about how I know quite a few Spanish girls that EAT off of cleaning houses. I knew an older Colombian chick that put two sons through college and sent one abroad off the money she and her husband made cleaning.

Read this brehs:
Black People Should Stop Expecting White America to ‘Wake Up’ to Racism

'We must revise the notion that attending a four-year college is the mark of being a legitimate American, and return to truly valuing working-class jobs. Attending four years of college is a tough, expensive, and even unappealing proposition for many poor people (as well as middle-class and rich ones). Yet poor people can, with up to two years’ training at a vocational institution, make solid livings as electricians, plumbers, hospital technicians, cable television installers, and many other jobs. Across America, we must instill a sense that vocational school—not “college” in the traditional sense—is a valued option for people who want to get beyond what they grew up in.'

Black people have to stop trying to get ahead by operating within this system that was not meant for us.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
:whoa: don't pull out to quick breh. A lot of these bankhs don't offer some of the stuff you're probably used to. Like ATMs. I'm thinking more about adding a savings plan.

A couple extra ATMs is all it takes for some nikkas to keep giving their money to people who hate them and throw their race in the bushes :wow:

We really might be doomed brehs :mjcry:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Not surprising :ehh:

My race has been taking Ls for a good 2000 years now, nothing new to see here :ehh:

Absolutely not true. 700-1500 AD the Moors were running parts of Europe. They completely dominated Spain and Portugal. 1200-1600 AD the Mali empire was running Africa and King Mansa Musa was the richest person in human history (net worth 400 billion). Right along side Mali, the Songhai empire (the largest African empire ever) thrived up to about 1600 AD.

We've been taking Ls only for about 500 years. Before that the world came to us to be educated and civilized. Don't believe the cac bullshyt history breh.

As we slowly start to wake up, the African will soon retake our rightful place on this planet :blessed: