King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
Breh... The types of loans Wells Fargo offers in some states... Are literally ILLEGAL in canada... Theyre just trying to monetize off the illegals who they think are getting amnestied so will buy homes. They want to exploit them and extort them with that bullshyt.

Exactly.. many Mexicans outside of California especially in Nebraska, north Dakota, etc, etc, will find out when that first month loan payment is due...

It's like this shyt here

westernsky.jpg

Where u might get that.$10,000 but your monthly payments are $750 a month cause of interest

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
You can believe me... Any AA who moved to an African country and built a house, started a business etc would be looked at as a celebrity. Even in my homeland of Somalia, if some AA dude built a house and some other shyt, the nikka would be the warren buffet of the indian ocean :dead:

You see how they treat the chinese :martin:
Don't tell nikkas that. They already seen your women. They go, start a business and network and it works. They never coming back to America. Ever. Go from their name being Coli Carmichael to Kwame Tabe.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Don't tell nikkas that. They already seen your women. They go, start a business and network and it works. They never coming back to America. Ever.
One of my homies is in Ethiopia right now... Hes a law student doing internship with the African Union...

nikka winning on anot.... You know what

Enough said :martin:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Don't tell nikkas that. They already seen your women. They go, start a business and network and it works. They never coming back to America. Ever. Go from their name being Coli Carmichael to Kwame Tabe.

I'm changing my name to Baba Imhotep Muhammad Ra Nkrumah :blessed:

Since reconstruction blacks have been fukked over economically.

-black codes designed to keep black freed men and women jailed as a free source of labor.
-when the new deal programs were created many of them denied blacks any involvement
-redlining
-jim crow laws
-housing discrimination
-job discrimination

All designed to keep blacks as the permanent underclass.

If you gonna stay in america as a black man or woman be prepared to fight on all fronts. There aint no easy way out.

And you'll still have some people call this place the greatest country on the planet :wow:

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
One in jersey...cool.

Good riddance bank of america. :pacspit:
:whoa: don't pull out to quick breh. A lot of these bankhs don't offer some of the stuff you're probably used to. Like ATMs. I'm thinking more about adding a savings plan.

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Same bank that got its start via Slave profits...same bank that destroyed a great chunk of black communities through the sub prime lending scandal..........and now same bank that extends a hand to the largest growing population aiming to push black folks even more down the totem pole........

These devils may try deportation next.....folk need to stay sharp.this here is the ultimate slap in the face.

Its like your so called friend showing up at your house with your ex girlfriend on his arm a day after you broke up.........:dead:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Same bank that got its start via Slave profits...same bank that destroyed a great chunk of black communities through the sub prime lending scandal..........and now same bank that extends a hand to the largest growing population aiming to push black folks even more down the totem pole........

These devils may try deportation next.....folk need to stay sharp.this here is the ultimate slap in the face.

Its like your so called friend showing up at your house with your ex girlfriend on his arm a day after you broke up.........:dead:
Not a good analogy. Wells Fargo had to be ours first. Not the case here.

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Not a good analogy. Wells Fargo had to be ours first. Not the case here.

Not really, the analogy was basically referring to them acting as our ally/friend, which basically was obviously false.