Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
A couple extra ATMs is all it takes for some nikkas to keep giving their money to people who hate them and throw their race in the bushes :wow:

We really might be doomed brehs :mjcry:
fukk are you talking about breh? The closest ATM to me is 50 miles away meaning I would have to use the same ATMs I do now ( white owned fukking dumb ass) but be charged for it. That's why *me personally* I'm going to open a savings account. WTF is wrong with that?

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
This shyt ain't gonna go beyond anything but a talking point for most of you nikkas. I've had my money in a black bank for nearly ten years now. And when I launch my business, guess who I'm going to for the loan? You guessed it, my black bank.

And if were being honest with ourselves, we're not really mad at hispanics or white people, alot of us are angry with ourselves because we refuse to wake up and work together as a collective with a unified agenda. Decade after decade has come and gone and here we are in 2015(going into 2016) with much of the same problems. We are truly at a crossroads in this country and our economic future hangs in the balance. No amount of protesting, Town Hall discussions, or praying is gonna improve our condition in this country.

We need people who are willing to build and grow with each other. We need people who are willing to sacrifice something so the next generation can have something to build upon. If it means me not buying a new car, or me spending my money on something frivolous means that my son or daughter can experience a life free of burden and full of prosperity, then I'll do it. If my sacrifices mean that I can see my community prosper than I'll do it. If anyone has a right to complain, it's the generations that are gonna come after us if we don't take a stand here and now.
giphy.gif

Reactor1804

You either build or destroy.
Daps
Reppin
1804/NY 2 BR
If it's never been clear before that all we got is us, I sure hope it is now. Waiting for help from some devils who for more than 400 years have never given a damn about your black ass, is to live in delusion. Wake up and build our community, it's the only way brehs

asapmob19

Rookie
Daps
:ohhh:

Like I said.. their gonna become white. This $125 billion effort is just laying more groundwork for it.

People need to stop thinking the hispanics are gonna get fukked by this, just because we got fukked by the banks. :snoop:
That shyt is mad wishful thinking.
Isn't this what led to the housing bubble last time around? Giving mortgages to those who couldn't pay them in the long run? Have we learned nothing?

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
The only solution now is a radical one. A black nation in North America. I went un depth with in a thread way back in July i think. If you want details how ill pm it to you cuz i dont want cac eyes reading it to prevemt it from happening.

DMGAINGREEN

Transitioning from Sec 8 to tha Sky scrapes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Why are ya'll nikkas still acting surprised , nothing will ever be implemented by Americas to benefit blacks and if they do they'll only give the illusion its for that intent when they only have an ulterior motive at the end . Malcolm X , MLK and numerous other activist been trying to kick knowledge to us about Black Economics for decades and we still don't fukking understand , the highest ups just gon have to come out and make a blatant announcement like "Yeah , we did it what are you going to do about it" for nikkas to finally fukking understand the severity of this whole situation .

DMGAINGREEN

Transitioning from Sec 8 to tha Sky scrapes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Not surprising :ehh:

My race has been taking Ls for a good 2000 years now, nothing new to see here :ehh:
You obviously don't do research on your history , do you ? :snoop: The depressing part is that this is the perception a majority of our people hold on ourself and don't even acknowledge the rich history and contributions we made to society prior to the Atlantic Slave Trade ... smh were doomed forreal .

Last edited:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You obviously don't do research on your history , do you ? :snoop: The depressing part is that this is the perception a majority of our people hold on ourself and don't even acknowledge the rich history and contributions we made to society prior to the Atlantic Slave Trade ... smh were doomed forreal .

I admitted my mistake.. i should probably just edit my shyt before more tryhards quote me:francis:

All our contributions dint help in the end, look at us now.