Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
If you a coli member, YOU have 0% reasons not to be at the billion NOT million but billion man march in DC. We coming for reparations, an end to systematic white supremacy and we want land to have our community back and major investments where we have control and ownership of. We want nothing less.
Yea, cuz all this "demanding" has worked real well for us. Breh, it dont work like that. Investing in ourselves and playing the long game is the only thing that'll worked. We dropped the ball giving our way to Dems over the past 7 yrs because they gave us a black man in office.

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
Absolutely not true. 700-1500 AD the Moors were running parts of Europe. They completely dominated Spain and Portugal. 1200-1600 AD the Mali empire was running Africa and King Mansa Musa was the richest person in human history (net worth 400 billion). Right along side Mali, the Songhai empire (the largest African empire ever) thrived up to about 1600 AD.

We've been taking Ls only for about 500 years. Before that the world came to us to be educated and civilized. Don't believe the cac bullshyt history breh.

As we slowly start to wake up, the African will soon retake our rightful place on this planet :blessed:

The enslaved black people and destroyed African empires. Stop with the Afrocentric delusions.

-----

Daps
Reppin
Paradise
Don't tell nikkas that. They already seen your women. They go, start a business and network and it works. They never coming back to America. Ever. Go from their name being Coli Carmichael to Kwame Tabe.

:deadrose:

-----

Daps
Reppin
Paradise
I wonder if the more "ethnic" looking Hispanics will benefit as much as the white Hispanics :mjpls:

Yall nikkas kill me with this...
Why do you even care.

-----

Daps
Reppin
Paradise
I also have many "hispanic" friends who feel the same. They understand it ain't shyt. You on the bottom of the totem pole, a negro or a mulatto in your homeland, and you come here and at least you can join with black Americans and continue the work that has been going to fight the system. :ld:

:patrice:

-----

Daps
Reppin
Paradise
Yeah, ok... :mjlol:

The US is a bunch of hypocritical a$$holes... assimilate... you have the major presidental canidate running for office who's actually winning in the polls because mainstream white america agrees with him, to deport your relatives back to mexico and you're all rapists and killers. but your white in our eyes so it's cool. just come here legally...

Assimilate??? :russ:

Its nor hypocrisy. It is machiavellism
Brothers neef to understand politics and war.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Enlighten me, brehsefh.

Historically, the only way to increase the socioeconomic standing for a particular group is via the State since it reserves the right to print currency and set interest rates. Group economics without some form of reparations is a band aid that will lose its adhesive with time and reveal the ugly wound it was hiding. Would you expect a kid with 10 lego blocks to build something as extravagant as someone with 1000s of blocks? Of course not, thus the only way to heal a wound is by a real Black stimulus plan/reparations not loans, not group economics (by itself), not running to Africa (which also needs reparations), not education nor bootstraps.

Read Dubois' Black Reconstruction then chase it with Coates' Case for Reparations. Watch a Youtube video on Fidel Castro and Thomas Sankara. Learn about the economic embargoes Iran, Cuba. Zimbabwe, Russia, N Korea, etc. If you really want, read anything by Karl Marx.