bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This "sounds" good, but being that's its coming from a bank, and in an era where renting is on the rise, makes me think the bank is using Hispanics to have a source of income for the next few years that they can make money off of. This might make the lives of Hispanics harder because all they need is for something like their interest rates going up a little more, and boom, they are stuck in debt for years to come. That's heaven for the banks though.

Now, if this was coming from the government like back in the day when whites were given loans for houses, then I would be mad. This is just a hustle for the banks. People need to always remember, banks need you in debt to make money. The debt isn't necessarily bad, but if you are giving people money in the hopes they will make more money, but they don't have money right now or even understand how money works, that doesn't sound like a smart plan. Unless your goal is to get control of a group, and have a constant source of income.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
This "sounds" good, but being that's its coming from a bank, and in an era where renting is on the rise, makes me think the bank is using Hispanics to have a source of income for the next few years that they can make money off of. This might make the lives of Hispanics harder because all they need is for something like their interest rates going up a little more, and boom, they are stuck in debt for years to come. That's heaven for the banks though.

Now, if this was coming from the government like back in the day when whites were given loans for houses, then I would be mad. This is just a hustle for the banks. People need to always remember, banks need you in debt to make money. The debt isn't necessarily bad, but if you are giving people money in the hopes they will make more money, but they don't have money right now or even understand how money works, that doesn't sound like a smart plan. Unless your goal is to get control of a group, and have a constant source of income.

duh

people really think the banks are not going to milked as much profit out of this are hilarious. anything short of grants and other "hand outs" are going to come at a cost from these cacs.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
the annual death rate for blacks is out there

The abortion rate for blacks is out there

The birth rate for blacks is out there

I'm not about to hold your hand when it only takes a little effort and few working brain cells to locate these numbers
no, I checked, and we most definitely have an increase, youre talking out of your fukking ass. knock it off headline reader. there are more blacks being born than dead. :what:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
no, I checked, and we most definitely have an increase, youre talking out of your fukking ass. knock it off headline reader. there are more blacks being born than dead. :what:

I'm talking out my ass because you're too stupid to research...All right. Oh wait your invested in this discussion because of what? You're a weebo, you don't have anything to say in this discussion

I'm still waiting on one pic with you with any "paag" and any pic of that fakkit @Poitier who consigned

But we both know we won't see anything but huffin and puffin from both you clowns

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Historically, the only way to increase the socioeconomic standing for a particular group is via the State since it reserves the right to print currency and set interest rates. Group economics without some form of reparations is a band aid that will lose its adhesive with time and reveal the ugly wound it was hiding. Would you expect a kid with 10 lego blocks to build something as extravagant as someone with 1000s of blocks? Of course not, thus the only way to heal a wound is by a real Black stimulus plan/reparations not loans, not group economics (by itself), not running to Africa (which also needs reparations), not education nor bootstraps.

Read Dubois' Black Reconstruction then chase it with Coates' Case for Reparations. Watch a Youtube video on Fidel Castro and Thomas Sankara. Learn about the economic embargoes Iran, Cuba. Zimbabwe, Russia, N Korea, etc. If you really want, read anything by Karl Marx.
Five star post.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I'm talking out my ass because you're too stupid to research...All right. Oh wait your invested in this discussion because of what? You're a weebo, you don't have anything to say in this discussion

I'm still waiting on one pic with you with any "paag" and any pic of that fakkit @Poitier who consigned

But we both know we won't see anything but huffin and puffin from both you clowns
there's a dozen of photos of me on here, ALL but 2 have me with paags and ive been in tinychat....with paags. thats where the whole paag thing even came from, nikkas was clowning they only saw me with paags (i like all races tho) and I ran with it. :heh:
again, talking out of your ass. there's an entire album with everyones pictures. :heh:

Last edited:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
there's a dozen of photos of me on here, ALL but 2 have me with paags and ive been in tinychat, nikka I didnt dub myself a paager, in fact I like all races, PEOPLE said they ONLY saw me with paags and would jokingly try to clown, so I ran with it.

again, talking out of your ass. there's an entire album with everyones pictures. :heh:
@Emperor_ReinScarf

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
He doesnt know wtf he's talking about.

whenever someone says "research" it means they didnt. if he did, he'd have the link, but he doesnt.
I also have a hard time believing black women have high abortions rates, when I see black women with nothing but kids.

Also some areas that claim black people losing populations, I ask some posters from L.A. and they say South Central still has large black population over there and don't think there's more Mexicans at South Central.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I also have a hard time believing black women have high abortions rates, when I see black women with nothing but kids.

Also some areas that claim black people losing populations, I ask some posters from L.A. and they say South Central still has large black population over there and don't think there's more Mexicans at South Central.
nah Im from south LA. our population decreased but thats because cali damn near went bankrupt and had loads of layoffs so a lot of people moved to the south or high desert.

Skrilla

MVP
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Cali_livin said:
What did I tell you brehs. Did I not tell you? Did I not tell you that the average Mexican is living better than the average black person? Did I not try to explain to that racist @Barnett115 that Mexicans are living good in the United States?

Mexicans are shacking up in houses and incurring minimal expenses while continuing to stack their bread, build and *start* with good credit, purchase assets like new cars and land, and paying for their children's college education. Their situation also allows them to reap the benefits of federal assistance and federal tax credits (refundable and non-refundable).

Where I go to school, I would say that 40% of the student body is Mexican. They're getting their education out here. The Mexican people nurture and spoil their children and raise them to have good lives. Mexicans coming to school in late-model cars/trucks sporting new gear while blacks coming by the bus, waiting on rides, and rocking jordans/brons and tees. I'm telling you guys, in the next decade, you're going to see Mexicans living good as fukk while blacks fall further into poverty.

Mexicans have a voice where it matters too. Look at how many lobbyists, politicians, and CEOs they got out here.

The only thing that can save blacks now is a large-scale deployment of reparations.

I tried to tell them too but they didn't believe me and got mad. Their businesses (restaurants) popping up all over the place should have been a sign that they were making progress. Most cities i ride through have at least one if not multiple Mexican restaurants now. While there is still not a comparable amount of black businesses esp not restaurants. I saw a chart that broke things down in percentages, but i already knew it before i even saw the chart. They're copping land too. nikkas still focused on "getting a good job" working for other races while Latinos were aiming for an actual economic base of their own.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: @ the Coli thinking a wealthy bank known for discriminatory practices is going to help Hispanic (really Latinos, since very few of them will be of Spanish descent) people triple their wealth.

I'm still waiting on the (Black) wealth from Vista Equity Partners to trickle-down :mjlol: