Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
fbW52Yr.gif

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
OP them dudes at the party were thirsty ass hell. Man I been to all types of bachelor parties and never had shyt like that pop off.

shyt sound like my days in Jackson MS at the centerfold when that bytch us to get raided by popo cause the strippers sold p*ssy there. White dude that owned the club use to walk around with two 45 pistols in each hand like he was the terminator....:russ:. They would take the club and the owner would get arrested every time. :mjlol:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikka said one dude had a girl in the full Nelson while another was tickling her :russ::lolbron::mjlol::deadmanny:

Man I went to one party and the groom was running from the strippers...:russ:. They were trying to rip his closes off and pull out his duck.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
OP them dudes at the party were thirsty ass hell. Man I been to all types of bachelor parties and never had shyt like that pop off.

shyt sound like my days in Jackson MS at the centerfold when that bytch us to get raided by popo cause the strippers sold p*ssy there. White dude that owned the club use to walk around with two 45 pistols in each hand like he was the terminator....:russ:. They would take the club and the owner would get arrested every time. :mjlol:
TBH everybody was having fun even the strippers till the loud mouth chick heard the R word from the one being tickled. Shorty was just joking too smh

Daps
I'm reading ops story and in dying of laughter omg I feel like this would be something I would have seen in a movie..:laff:

As for the groom that's fukking nasty ur groom is disgusting like one why do u wanna fukk a stripper like. ....why??...so this is wat men do at bachelor parties no wonder why some women are against it...yall take it to far....ewww tounging some unknown woman's ass n fingering it's??? some of yall can't be trusted:scusthov: