We need to have a serious discussion about the IGNORANT nature of BROOKLYN nikkas

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
It’s true. Slightest perception of “disrespect” in Brooklyn can have your head blown off. What’s crazy is that I think it’s actually worse today in the black community in Brooklyn than it was in the 80s and 90s.
Certain parts in Brooklyn. I don't really see that bs in Park Slope when I visit the family.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I knew Brooklyn was different when I visited in 94. I was on an elevator with my cousin and his two friends in their building and his friends just said let’s fight eachother in here. No provocation or disrespect before he stated that, in fact we were chatting about the road rash videogame. That caught me off guard.
:russ:

I know I shouldn’t be laughing, but.

:dead:

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
Yeah, thats why BK has street legends of all the ignorant and violent variety, like Killer Ben and so on. Nothing about pro Black enlightenment or anything that truly uplifts the black community. Itd like they the anti thesis of Public Enemy and The Black Panthers' motto and decorum

@Wear My Dawg's Hat
It’s beyond ignorant. I see it with my neighbors. Quick to block my driveway but not the other neighbors...:mjpls:

I won’t even touch on the way we celebrate being anti social in Brooklyn.
Certain parts in Brooklyn. I don't really see that bs in Park Slope when I visit the family.
Obviously. Park slope barely has black or brown people.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
It’s beyond ignorant. I see it with my neighbors. Quick to block my driveway but not the other neighbors...:mjpls:

I won’t even touch on the way we celebrate being anti social in Brooklyn.

Obviously. Park slope barely has black or brown people.

Cats brag about the streets and doing ignant shyt like a badge if honor, but belittle Black folk engaging in a 9 to 5 profession.

Some BK dudes act extra loud and violent because, according to them, they get more attention from hoes.

RealCrownHeights

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
One time I was literally on the train minding my business on my phone and got my earbuds in. I take a quick look up and see some dude mean muggin me from across the cart. I just ignored him and continued on my phone. Just as I'm getting ready to leave (the cart is crowded by now) I hear someone shout "p*ssy ass nikka." I take a quick look back thinking there's some fight or argument going on... It wasn't til a couple minutes after I realized that was the same dude mean mugging me from the beginning of the ride and he was most likely talking to me. Mind you, I don't know this dude from NOWHERE and he don't know me from nowhere. We had literally zero contact with each other. It was the weirdest shyt. But stuff like this happens every day with these emotional ass hood dudes. Just starting shyt or finding reasons to start something with anybody.

Yup x10