We need to have a serious discussion about the IGNORANT nature of BROOKLYN nikkas

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
I would say the part of Brooklyn that breeds the most ignorant people is the hood Bobby Shmurda comes from. That’s the first area where I saw the peak levels of ignorance.

Dudes going to the corner store and telling Arabs that they about to shoot people that night and can’t wait.

Any Chinese restaurant in the hood is full of this type of fukkery and ignorance. Mfs literally cussing at the people making their food.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
One time I was literally on the train minding my business on my phone and got my earbuds in. I take a quick look up and see some dude mean muggin me from across the cart. I just ignored him and continued on my phone. Just as I'm getting ready to leave (the cart is crowded by now) I hear someone shout "p*ssy ass nikka." I take a quick look back thinking there's some fight or argument going on... It wasn't til a couple minutes after I realized that was the same dude mean mugging me from the beginning of the ride and he was most likely talking to me. Mind you, I don't know this dude from NOWHERE and he don't know me from nowhere. We had literally zero contact with each other. It was the weirdest shyt. But stuff like this happens every day with these emotional ass hood dudes. Just starting shyt or finding reasons to start something with anybody.

Last edited:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Brooklyn nikkas are retarded :troll:

In all seriousness though this how it is in every hood.

Growing up if you went to the park to shoot hoops eventually some dikk head was gonna try you and you would have to stand your ground.

LoMax30

Bokeem Hoodbine
Daps
Reppin
Chopped Cheese & Snapple Iced Tea
Any Chinese restaurant in the hood is full of this type of fukkery and ignorance. Mfs literally cussing at the people making their food.
This is why whenever I'm waiting on chinese food I walk around the block for 10 minutes and then come back. I don't got time to be getting stabbed in a Chinese food lobby because some bored random nikka wanna talk greazy to me and I reply with "what??" :hubie:

KickPush

Rookie
Daps
I'm originally from the bx but lived in BK for 2 years and I can agree to everything you're saying. I lived in the stuy by Lewis and Van Buren and with all the gentrification going on in that area you would think the brothers would be on a different time but nope. I've seen banter turn into homicide quickly and since I was new to the area a couple times I had to stand my ground but ironically they roll out the red carpets for Brad and amber when they see them at the corner store smh. Only people I saw that had smoke for the gentrifiers were the crackheads/fiends real shyt

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Y'all wouldn't last a heartbeat in the Bronx then

Brooklyn is so much more tamer now than when I was a teenager...there was once a time when if I didn't have business in certain hoods in BK, I wouldn't go there because it was a guarantee of getting robbed.

Not "Damn you might get robbed".

A GUARANTEE that nikkas will run up on you. Period. You not from there? Nobody knows you? GIMME THAT

There are parts of Williamsburg where there was no reason for you to be out there past a certain hour....now that shyt is a hipster hub, teaming with nightlife

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
I always take it back to white supremacy. :unimpressed:

Areas like BK, the BX, CHI, Philly, Bmore, etc have been epicenters of black plight, and fukk shyt wielded on POC. Generation upon generation, ingrained in a culture of poverty, violence, drugs, etc. These areas are the vanguard, for what cacs wanted/expected to happen. Large-scale pipelines of the prison complex, and every other way to fukk ppl, you can think of. How do you expect a majority of ppl to carry it or act, comin outta these places? :unimpressed:

Your lucky, not to get caught up in the ignorance and fukkery...your one of the stronger ones, if you made it out, or have your head on straight. Most will succumb to their environment.

Are nggas fukkin ignorant? Your fukkin right. But I never put it entirely on certain folks, cuz if they knew better, they'd do better. Sometimes, by the time they find out "the better", its already too late, and they are who they are. :yeshrug:

Last edited: