We need to have a serious discussion about the IGNORANT nature of BROOKLYN nikkas

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
In fact one thing I remember was a nikka bragging about selling his family brownstone and how he was about to cop a new s class to stunt lol them nikkas are different
That shyt is sad because these dudes don't value their hood. All that black excellence that came out Bed-Stuy and the largest collection of Victorian era architecture and brownstones. The cacs are just thirsting to take over and have this prime real estate for themselves.

I really wish nikkas would stop calling their neighborhood the trenches.

Last edited:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Y'all wouldn't last a heartbeat in the Bronx then
Lol nah I'm from the X shyt is fukked up here and the behavior can get as disgusting as anywhere but I went to school with a lot of Brooklyn nikkas and dated girls from there.

Brooklyn nikkas brashness is unmatched by any borough in the city.

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
I knew Brooklyn was different when I visited in 94. I was on an elevator with my cousin and his two friends in their building and his friends just said let’s fight eachother in here. No provocation or disrespect before he stated that, in fact we were chatting about the road rash videogame. That caught me off guard.
you lucky they didn't go in the elevator and yell " CORNERS!!" fukk you up for being in the middle :mjlol: good times :russ:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Y'all wouldn't last a heartbeat in the Bronx then

Brooklyn is so much more tamer now than when I was a teenager...there was once a time when if I didn't have business in certain hoods in BK, I wouldn't go there because it was a guarantee of getting robbed.

Not "Damn you might get robbed".

A GUARANTEE that nikkas will run up on you. Period. You not from there? Nobody knows you? GIMME THAT

There are parts of Williamsburg where there was no reason for you to be out there past a certain hour....now that shyt is a hipster hub, teaming with nightlife

There's no such thing as surviving the hood. You just got lucky. Even the toughest dudes get shot and die.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
As someone who's from Brooklyn, worked and driven through all areas of Brooklyn, spent 23 years of my life here (I'm 30), gone to school here, etc I'm qualified to speak on this. This is mainly about hood nikkas in Brooklyn.

I can't help but feel there's a (for lack of better word) slowness or "think before you act" quality to some brehs out here. But most notable is the impulsive nature of these nikkas. It's crazy when I think of all the fights I remember on the bus/train headed to and from school, the shootings, the stabbings/slashings, etc. 97% of the time it was over the pettiest shyt.

The FedEx driver that just got shot is a prime example of what I'm talking about. I doubt the driver said or did anything that disrespectful that warranted a bullet in the back of his neck. I used to be a FedEx driver so I know the deal. He probably was just walking in the building trying to be in-and-out and nikkas tried to shoot the shyt with him..

"yo my man where them ps5's at"

"yo you got anything for [apartment number]"

"yo my man where my package at"

"I'm still waiting on my package, y'all bugging the fukk out"

and unless the driver smiles and replies in a super friendly manner it's always going to be met with aggression and confrontation. That's how these nikkas be. And if the driver is white , he'll get all the respect in the world.

But another reason that prompted this thread is the Casanova situation. It's the same as Taxstone. nikkas just gotta be braggadocios and egotistical about being violent and toxic. It don't matter if the police right there, if cameras are around or plenty of witnesses. They'll just a commit a heinous act without even thinking of the repercussions or outcome. There's no thought or calculation to it. I know this doesn't just pertain to Brooklyn but I'm just speaking on what I know. I've had a number of encounters and confrontations with nikkas when I was younger for the dumbest shyt. Things that still make me go :mindblown: to this day. A nikka will start some drama with you just because you waiting on line at the Chinese restaurant minding your business. shyt is crazy breh... I know it's not just me seeing this shyt. I got so many stories I can drop in here.
Bro it’s always been that way in BK going back to the 80s ain’t nothing change but the year and decade.. It was transformers and decepticons back then and now it’s bloods and crips.. I’m a BK dude all my life (ENY) you know what it is fam

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
The worst areas of Brooklyn are still worse than the worst areas of the Bronx

The Bronx is just smaller and doesn't have as many white enclaves and middle class hoods the terrain is more "hood" on average

It's a reason Brooklyn is the one with the drill music scene :snoop:
The Brooklyn Drill music scene is one area of BK

Compare Sunset Park NOW to Sunset Park in 1998

Compare the South Bronx in 98 to the South Bronx in 2020....very little has changed

Flatbush is literally being gentrified right now...Condos with 500K price tags are popping up on Flatbush Ave. and everyone in BK is selling their homes or just moving down south because they can't afford to live here.

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
Bro it’s always been that way in BK going back to the 80s ain’t nothing change but the year and decade.. It was transformers and decepticons back then and now it’s bloods and crips.. I’m a BK dude all my life (ENY) you know what it is fam

Man i heard cats were getting buck 50s for no reason. @Pigeon

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I always take it back to white supremacy. :unimpressed:

Areas like BK, the BX, CHI, Philly, Bmore, etc have been epicenters of black plight, and fukk shyt wielded on POC. Generation upon generation, ingrained in a culture of poverty, violence, drugs, etc. These areas are the vanguard, for what cacs wanted/expected to happen. Large-scale pipelines of the prison complex, and every other way to fukk ppl, you can think of. How do you expect a majority of ppl to carry it or act, comin outta these places? :unimpressed:

Your lucky not get caught up in the ignorance and fukkery...your one of the stronger ones, if you made it out, or have your head on straight. Most will succumb to their environment.

Are nggas fukkin ignorant? Your fukkin right. But I never put it entirely on certain folks, cuz if they knew better, they'd do better. Sometimes, by the time they find out "the better", its already too late, and they are who they are. :yeshrug:

so all of us Coli Brehs are fighting a war

Before y'all can get your guns loaded and start blasting, I ask you all to wait

"No need to actually fight. I have figured out how to make them destroy themselves"

Then I pull out a bunch of music, movies, and textbooks with falsehoods. Some crack, some fortified wine.

I just set it all out and the enemies come, gather all the shyt up and start to kill ONE ANOTHER.

What would you think of such an enemy?

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
As someone who's from Brooklyn, worked and driven through all areas of Brooklyn, spent 23 years of my life here (I'm 30), gone to school here, etc I'm qualified to speak on this. This is mainly about hood nikkas in Brooklyn.

I can't help but feel there's a (for lack of better word) slowness or "think before you act" quality to some brehs out here. But most notable is the impulsive nature of these nikkas. It's crazy when I think of all the fights I remember on the bus/train headed to and from school, the shootings, the stabbings/slashings, etc. 97% of the time it was over the pettiest shyt.

The FedEx driver that just got shot is a prime example of what I'm talking about. I doubt the driver said or did anything that disrespectful that warranted a bullet in the back of his neck. I used to be a FedEx driver so I know the deal. He probably was just walking in the building trying to be in-and-out and nikkas tried to shoot the shyt with him..

"yo my man where them ps5's at"

"yo you got anything for [apartment number]"

"yo my man where my package at"

"I'm still waiting on my package, y'all bugging the fukk out"

and unless the driver smiles and replies in a super friendly manner it's always going to be met with aggression and confrontation. That's how these nikkas be. And if the driver is white , he'll get all the respect in the world.

But another reason that prompted this thread is the Casanova situation. It's the same as Taxstone. nikkas just gotta be braggadocios and egotistical about being violent and toxic. It don't matter if the police right there, if cameras are around or plenty of witnesses. They'll just a commit a heinous act without even thinking of the repercussions or outcome. There's no thought or calculation to it. I know this doesn't just pertain to Brooklyn but I'm just speaking on what I know. I've had a number of encounters and confrontations with nikkas when I was younger for the dumbest shyt. Things that still make me go :mindblown: to this day. A nikka will start some drama with you just because you waiting on line at the Chinese restaurant minding your business. shyt is crazy breh... I know it's not just me seeing this shyt. I got so many stories I can drop in here.
Well said

I think this problem exists in most cities but I understand you’re speaking to your own experience which I can’t hate on at all.

The rise of gun violence in NY in general but especially BK is crazy the last 5 years