We need to have a serious discussion about the IGNORANT nature of BROOKLYN nikkas

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
Out of all the boroughs, Brooklyn and BX have the most energy. There's also some borderline fukkery that mimics Grand Theft Auto:russ:

The most dangerous neighborhoods, like East New York and Brownsville used to be hell on earth. ENY hasn't changed a bit, still chaotic.

Brooklyn is home to some of the greatest MCs - Biggie, Big Daddy Kane, Guru (RIP), Jigga, Loso (Fab), Mos Def

BK does have baddies too. Williamsburg and Bushwick; Flatbush; Bedstuy; Downtown BK by Fulton Street. A lot of Caribbean sistas. Queens have a little bit more edge with diversity.

Those Brownstones:noah:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
OP You are 120% right.

The level of Ignorance and just straight emotional always wanna be tough shyt I've had to witness is one of 7 reasons I'm saving and leaving NY and maybe America.

Where to start: I can tell you about how my friend in Junior High went to visit a girl from school who lived in East New York and was stripped naked and robbed by pink houses nikkas:patrice:

Or the time my girl in high school was from Red Hook P's and the whole damn community would grill me up and down and I finally asked her why she said like it as easy as if it was ordering water at a restaurant. "Oh they was gonna rob you but they said since we talk they won't":hhh:

How about the time I almost got into a fight twice in one day, texted my barber for the appointment, take my little brother there to get a cut too. On the way there (Just like Op mentioned in the train story) nikka tells me I'm grilling him and if I wanna fight all this etc. (Mind you, he's with two young girls) I'm arguing with him, me with my brother him with his daughters?? until I just decide to leave. At the damn barbershop now, nikka want's to fight me cuz he said I skipped him, even after my barber told him I had an appointment. nikka wanna take it outside and talked about how much guns he had etc, I was with my brother and this was a lot to process so I just argued for a few more and they kicked all out of the shop and I had to get a cut later.

The train incident op stated x10 just in different variations (basketball court outside, chicken spot, walking down the street)

Seen nikkas smack a girls ass in front the boyfriend mad times.

All this shyt has me on ptsd mode constantly even when I'm in other places and I always think somebody is tryna line me and that everyone is scum.

Brooklyn so off the hook that the neighborhood where nikkas usually move to when their parents get money (Canarsie) inspired the biggest rapper and movement in NY.
When I go there the shyt look like family good time living! drive-throughs and houses. Canarsie is nikkas got tired of making fun of them and saying they grew up nice so instead of ignoring them you get Pop Smoke and Star Brim

Anyway I'm tired of it so I'll always have love for her but I'm def moving downsouth where I can get a blicky and carry that mf and have land and not have to take public transportation and visit my fam up here on holidays and shyt

Never leave an urban environment for a southern one.

Never.

Be the biggest mistake you ever make.

Art Barr

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
Every hood has this archetype based in their environment

You can say the same about BX cats especially from the South Bronx. Bronx and Brooklyn have the most energy out of most boroughs. Every day there’s some GTA fukkerry projected on the news.

Brooklyn in the 80’s and early 90’s especially East New York and Brownsville was hell on earth. More savage. Every week there was a homicide either someone getting shot or stabbed to death:damn:. You had no business in these neighborhood unless you had family or doing some work.

Back then, there was no cameras nor social media, it was wayyyy easier to get away with crime because civilians would be too frightened to witness it. It’s safer now due to gentrification. Williamsburg is now a hipster’s den.

NYC dudes in general won’t mess with you unless you show fear and intimidation. Show respect you get respect back. Show disrespect back, better hope you don’t end up in a bodybag.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
OP You are 120% right.

The level of Ignorance and just straight emotional always wanna be tough shyt I've had to witness is one of 7 reasons I'm saving and leaving NY and maybe America.

Where to start: I can tell you about how my friend in Junior High went to visit a girl from school who lived in East New York and was stripped naked and robbed by pink houses nikkas:patrice:

Or the time my girl in high school was from Red Hook P's and the whole damn community would grill me up and down and I finally asked her why she said like it as easy as if it was ordering water at a restaurant. "Oh they was gonna rob you but they said since we talk they won't":hhh:

How about the time I almost got into a fight twice in one day, texted my barber for the appointment, take my little brother there to get a cut too. On the way there (Just like Op mentioned in the train story) nikka tells me I'm grilling him and if I wanna fight all this etc. (Mind you, he's with two young girls) I'm arguing with him, me with my brother him with his daughters?? until I just decide to leave. At the damn barbershop now, nikka want's to fight me cuz he said I skipped him, even after my barber told him I had an appointment. nikka wanna take it outside and talked about how much guns he had etc, I was with my brother and this was a lot to process so I just argued for a few more and they kicked all out of the shop and I had to get a cut later.

The train incident op stated x10 just in different variations (basketball court outside, chicken spot, walking down the street)

All this shyt has me on ptsd mode constantly even when I'm in other places and I always think somebody is tryna line me and that everyone is scum.

Brooklyn so off the hook that the neighborhood where nikkas usually move to when their parents get money (Canarsie) inspired the biggest rapper and movement in NY.
When I go there the shyt look like family good time living! drive-throughs and houses. Canarsie is nikkas got tired of making fun of them and saying they grew up nice so instead of ignoring them you get Pop Smoke and Star Brim

Anyway I'm tired of it so I'll always have love for her but I'm def moving downsouth where I can get a blicky and carry that mf and have land and not have to take public transportation and visit my fam up here on holidays and shyt
Your Red Hook story reminds me of this kid in freshman year of High School. Said new ppl always got beat up in Red Hook :francis: I honestly thought it was :duck: cause he just seemed like a lying ass nikka lol but you are the second person I heard this from so I guess its true.

He claimed he knew lil Mama (This was when the Lip-gloss song was popping) hence me not believing anything he said :pachaha:

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps

Assailants are a pieces of shxt…Fukk em…but breh really rockin a 60k chain on some everyday shxt in his business of all places..I’m guessing there is way more to the story…

concise

Veteran
Daps
Assailants are a pieces of shxt…Fukk em…but breh really rockin a 60k chain on some everyday shxt in his business of all places..I’m guessing there is way more to the story…

Sounds like he was just targeted ... who does that at a laundromat?

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
OP You are 120% right.

All understandable. This is why I never promote where I live at or interact with a large majority of my childhood friends. A lot of them are too ignorant and would turn on anyone that made a come up.

I've been to those pink houses and it's no joke. As a youngin, I use to walk around those areas and Brownsville with a hoodie, face low, looking angry and carrying a box cutter. I had people in my area that looked out for me but that was a rough upbringing just to live a normal life.

When I was 19, I had to quit a job due to a gang fight between me, my manager and a coworker against 15 to 20 nıggas from the hood. We fought them off but they kept coming back, then it escalated to machetes and when it got to guns, we were outta that job. My manager had to bring his friends from Garvey projects to protect us.

I got too many stories of those days. Thank God I moved and I hope none of them type nıggas leave NY.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Also Pandemic made it worse, certain blocks in the Stuy where pre covid I was starting to see Isaw happy Europeans with suitcases going into air b and b's, I now see 10 blood nikkas shooting dice with Red Kufi's and red beads on, while the big ass police jouver't light around the corner illuminating the whole block.

Bus I take to my gym (I know I'm a bum for taking the bus) nikkas shot through it and hit a 70 year old women 2 hours after I took the bus

1. Stray bullet pierces MTA bus in Brooklyn, hits 70-year-old woman in face

You truly gotta have some peace of mind and strong willpower to make it here especially the hood without snapping man. This type of shyt can only inspire some creativity and use it as a funnel for your art like Chris Rock did in his perception of his life in Everybody Hates Chris or it can backfire and I'm seeing the latter

I saw Jamie Hector (Marlo from the Wire) on a stoop by Lincoln Terreace Park with what had to be at least 30 nikkas all grilling me as I walk down the street, mind you I'm 12 just going to the park. I watch the wire and know that nikka wasn't acting at all.

Growing up here and living here, still most of my family here just make me cautious and always on guard
Jamie Hector is a good dude that teaches acting classes for the youth at my church contrary to this statement. So was Michael Williams R.I.P., they were best friends after the show ended.