We need to have a serious discussion about the IGNORANT nature of BROOKLYN nikkas

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Bro it’s always been that way in BK going back to the 80s ain’t nothing change but the year and decade.. It was transformers and decepticons back then and now it’s bloods and crips.. I’m a BK dude all my life (ENY) you know what it is fam
The fact you said decepticons you gotta be like 45+ :dead:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
It’s true. Slightest perception of “disrespect” in Brooklyn can have your head blown off. What’s crazy is that I think it’s actually worse today in the black community in Brooklyn than it was in the 80s and 90s.

Yeah, thats why BK has street legends of all the ignorant and violent variety, like Killer Ben and so on. Nothing about pro Black enlightenment or anything that truly uplifts the black community. Itd like they the anti thesis of Public Enemy and The Black Panthers' motto and decorum

@Wear My Dawg's Hat

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
And they have never had the same energy for a white man.

The same white man who put them in that position to begin with.

That is why I have zero respect for them.

Thats why gentrification the way it is. Outside of the occasional robbery, you never hear a CAC get his head blown off or scrapping on the streets like a regular breh.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
And they have never had the same energy for a white man.

The same white man who put them in that position to begin with.

That is why I have zero respect for them.
This.

Like fam I've actually had to put hands on white folks IRL for getting out of line I don't think a lot of hood nikkas have done the same... it's like they scared of white folks or white power I just can't fukking stand racists.

That kind of just goes with how I've had to live my whole life as a Nigerian first gen tho. I'm a nice dude but fukk with me especially whitefolks fukk with me they can get these hands.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Y'all wouldn't last a heartbeat in the Bronx then

Brooklyn is so much more tamer now than when I was a teenager...there was once a time when if I didn't have business in certain hoods in BK, I wouldn't go there because it was a guarantee of getting robbed.

Not "Damn you might get robbed".

A GUARANTEE that nikkas will run up on you. Period. You not from there? Nobody knows you? GIMME THAT

There are parts of Williamsburg where there was no reason for you to be out there past a certain hour....now that shyt is a hipster hub, teaming with nightlife

But they have no smoke against CAC. Only black folk.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
The worst areas of Brooklyn are still worse than the worst areas of the Bronx

The Bronx is just smaller and doesn't have as many white enclaves and middle class hoods the terrain is more "hood" on average

It's a reason Brooklyn is the one with the drill music scene :snoop:
cats just run with the bronx narrative

they think it's all like the old school south bronx up here ha

the grass is literally greener at the top of thee.city

plus for real it just sounds tough thee.bronx

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
I always take it back to white supremacy. :unimpressed:

Areas like BK, the BX, CHI, Philly, Bmore, etc have been epicenters of black plight, and fukk shyt wielded on POC. Generation upon generation, ingrained in a culture of poverty, violence, drugs, etc. These areas are the vanguard, for what cacs wanted/expected to happen. Large-scale pipelines of the prison complex, and every other way to fukk ppl, you can think of. How do you expect a majority of ppl to carry it or act, comin outta these places? :unimpressed:

Your lucky not get caught up in the ignorance and fukkery...your one of the stronger ones, if you made it out, or have your head on straight. Most will succumb to their environment.

Are nggas fukkin ignorant? Your fukkin right. But I never put it entirely on certain folks, cuz if they knew better, they'd do better. Sometimes, by the time they find out "the better", its already too late, and they are who they are. :yeshrug:

People are pissed off of generations of ignorance and people glorifying it.