We jus gon pretend Mario Williams' Becky ain't try to run off with a cool milly?

Kimo_bud

Banned
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Smh this dumb nikka deserves it for thinking this cac bytch is with him for his looks and personality and not his money

Now this cave bytch gonna buy herself a house after she sells the ring and some of his relatives still living in the hood

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
what an idiot 785k for p*ssy when u can spend a nickel and get better and free coochy. smh

athetes are dum ass fukk if i was the judge i would :ufdup: to him and tell him to charge it to the game

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Legally, its a gift and she doesn't have to give it back. He shouldn't have given it to her if he didn't want her to keep it. If what he says is true, he should just be lucky he didn't go through with it.

Then whore has no integrity. He gave her a ring with the intention of marrying her. She didn't want to marry him...she should give it back. If it was worth $2 she would have no issue giving it back. fukk her for being a whore, and fukk him for being an idiot.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Well you know what they say, from love to hate there is only one step away! From Houston, TX Erin Marzouki who was well on her way to the altar with the Buffalo Bills defensive end, Mario Williams is now being sued by the very man she was supposed to get hitched!
The former couple met when Williams was a Texans player. Marzouki was listed as the Texans’ premium seating development manager in 2007 and 2008.
Erin was born June 27, 1981 daughter of Jamel 69 and Linda 64 and is sister of Nabil Marzouki, 37. Now the couple got engaged in February 19th of 2012 while the player lived in Texas but apparently Marzouki out of nowhere called of the engagement earlier this year! Now maybe just maybe Marzouki was not aware of this little detail; under Texas law, if a woman calls off the wedding, the man may be entitled to get the ring back because it was given with the intent of marriage!

Got to love texas law.. these athletes better start dating foreign chicks who have no idea who u are and u can see first hand if she love u or not.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my nikka kobe gave ol girl a 4 million dollar ring :snoop:

That 4 million for a ring PALES in comparison to what he could have lost if his wife divorced him.

Keep in mind this happened while he was dealing with sexual assault charges and they reside in California.

Kobe's wife could take 75% of his shyt if she decided to...

Divorce laws are HORRIBLY skewed towards women in this country.

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
That 4 million for a ring PALES in comparison to what he could have lost if his wife divorced him.

Keep in mind this happened while he was dealing with sexual assault charges and they reside in California.

Kobe's wife could take 75% of his shyt if she decided to...

Divorce laws are HORRIBLY skewed towards women in this country.

kobe playing chess

:wow:

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Mario Williams, ex battle over ring

BUFFALO, N.Y. -- Bills defensive end Mario Williams isn't any closer to getting back his $785,000 diamond engagement ring from his former fiancee, Erin Marzouki.

And Marzouki's attorney, Tony Buzbee, upped the ante on Friday by releasing a series of text messages he said were between his client and Williams that indicate how despondent the player was over their breakup in November.

Without going into detail, Buzbee said in an email that a court-encouraged effort to mediate the dispute was unsuccessful in Houston earlier in the day.

Accusing Williams of experiencing "dramatic mood swings" throughout the engagement, Buzbee also released an exchange of texts between the two he said he copied off his client's phone. It's a conversation dated as occurring between 4:51 and 8:26 p.m. Central Time on Nov. 11, and includes a break between 5:03-8:02 p.m.

During the exchange, Williams wrote: "No money in the world should leave me with suicidal thoughts."

Williams also wrote that he took three hydrocodones that morning -- that was the day of Buffalo's game at New England. And he planned to take two more on the plane home. Hydrocodone is classified as a narcotic, and prescribed to relieve moderate to severe pain.

Marzouki responded by urging Williams to get help.

"Why don't you talk to someone? Clearly you're not happy & if your takin pills that's bad," she wrote.

Williams apologized, and then wrote he agreed with her that he's furious and should not have texted her in "this state." Williams added: "I need to go back n my shell. There's no telling what Ill do to myself at this point. I'm sry Ill disappear from now on."

Messages left with Williams and his attorney, Monica Orlando, weren't returned.

Williams did post several notes on his Twitter account Friday night -- among his first since July. Though they didn't mention Marzouki or the lawsuit, the messages posted were in defense of his character.

"I'm still here and always will be," Williams wrote. "I'm too strong for ridicule and the childish extremes those will do to try and taint a persons name when in reality you make me stronger, hungrier and more determined."

In a separate post, he wrote: "The true character of someone is always revealed in times that we don't typically agree with. In these times it's how you respond and portray yourself to others that shows the ethics, character and true morals of a person. What's shown speaks for itself!"

Williams filed a lawsuit in Texas' Harris County district court May 3, demanding Marzouki return the ring and accusing her of breaking off the engagement in January. He alleged Marzouki never had any intention of marrying him and accused her of absconding with the ring and using the relationship as a means to get at his money.

Williams is entering his second season with Buffalo. In March of last year, the Bills signed the free agent to a six-year, $100 million contract -- the richest awarded to an NFL defensive player.

Marzouki filed a countersuit this past week, calling Williams' claims "ridiculous" and "patently false," and accused the player of breaking off the engagement.

Marzouki added that Williams made it "abundantly clear in writing" that he wanted her to keep the ring following their last of many breakups in December. And, she said, Williams also communicated his wishes in text messages to her father and brother.

On Friday, Buzbee accused Williams of filing the lawsuit out of anger after Marzouki refused to reconcile after the last breakup.

"Ms Marzouki will not be bullied," Buzbee wrote. "In the court system, no matter how rich you are, everyone is treated equally."

Buzbee released a three-page-long series of texts off his client's phone. The first 15 were blacked out, as were the last 15. In between, there were 30 consecutive texts that were shown to be exchanged between Williams and Marzouki.

Williams writes: "Ill focus on getting better all together and being string for myself." He then added: "Leave it alone. It's my business. I will get through it."

Marzouki responded by urging Williams to get help, and added: "The way you are handling it us incredibly self destructive."

Williams was at the Bills facility last week taking part in a three-day voluntary minicamp and briefly discussed the lawsuit on Tuesday.

He referred to it as "something that happened and it is what it is," adding he doesn't believe it will be a distraction.

"When I'm here, this is my haven, this is my family and this is the most important thing for me, being around these guys," Williams said. "It's all about us, it's not about anything else. Anything personal is personal. You don't mix that with what we're trying to accomplish here."

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
so he gave HER a ring so SHE would promise to marry HIM? :why:

and THIS is her?
marouki.jpg
:beli:
thats the white chick he pulled :daniels: :daniels: :daniels:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Well you know what they say, from love to hate there is only one step away! From Houston, TX Erin Marzouki who was well on her way to the altar with the Buffalo Bills defensive end, Mario Williams is now being sued by the very man she was supposed to get hitched!
The former couple met when Williams was a Texans player. Marzouki was listed as the Texans’ premium seating development manager in 2007 and 2008.
Erin was born June 27, 1981 daughter of Jamel 69 and Linda 64 and is sister of Nabil Marzouki, 37. Now the couple got engaged in February 19th of 2012 while the player lived in Texas but apparently Marzouki out of nowhere called of the engagement earlier this year! Now maybe just maybe Marzouki was not aware of this little detail; under Texas law, if a woman calls off the wedding, the man may be entitled to get the ring back because it was given with the intent of marriage!

Got to love texas law.. these athletes better start dating foreign chicks who have no idea who u are and u can see first hand if she love u or not.
Bold = truth I was looking at this thread on a mb my sister is on and the thread title was how to marry a rich guy. If you a six figure or better dude might have to think about going this way or only messing with chicks that are caking like you real talk. Only funny thing to me is these chicks wanna shyt on hoes like Draya on somes hoes be winning but want the same shyt. People are sooo funny these days it's sad :heh: