We jus gon pretend Mario Williams' Becky ain't try to run off with a cool milly?

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Legally, its a gift and she doesn't have to give it back. He shouldn't have given it to her if he didn't want her to keep it. If what he says is true, he should just be lucky he didn't go through with it.

you wrong ,it was given because they were gonna tie the knot

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
:salute: @jadillac

People don't understand the social conditioning that occurs with black athletes, especially football players. They surrounded by white coaches and white girls (cheerleaders and popular girls) since middle school. Contrary to popular belief a lot of NFL players grow up in racially mixed small towns and suburbs where being a big time HS football player is a status symbol.

I grew up in Texas and seen it first hand with friends that were big time athletes, especially football. The temptation that these white girls put on them in HS was too much and some of these dudes grew up in a predominantly black neighborhoods but the white girls were from richer neighborhoods and they would take care of them like they were the Lord Jesus. Then it get amplified when you get to college. They don't even let you see black girls. Most tutors, cheerleaders, and female "recruiters" are white. For every black girl a football player interacts with in college, there are 10 white girls in his face like :inlove:

For me, I like a dime black girl that has a suburban white girl mentality :shaq:

You aint never lied. 100% truth.

Last edited by a moderator:

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
After reading that article @Skooby just posted, and what @King Poetic posted, and what @Big Blue posted earlier on, it's absolutely HILARIOUS the lengths some of these scumbag lawyers go to to try and gain sympathy for their client.

I mean, the law on this is black and white: you're a woman, you get an engagement ring, it's given with the intent of marriage. YOU, as the woman call it off, ring goes back. Simple. But you got this chick's lawyer talking about the mental stress Williams is going through, and he's only suing because he's mad she wouldn't reconcile, and throwing out there that he was suicidal.

For one, that man still breathing, so I guess he's over his bout of "suicidal thoughts". For two, the other 2 go hand in hand. Dude (I'm assuming here obviously) thought he found the love of his life, and found it applicable to buy her a damn near $1m engagement ring. He's not supposed to be stressed when she breaks up with him? And you're damn right he should be mad. If the bytch wasn't so damn greedy, this wouldn't even be a story. Instead, you got her out here trying to keep a ring that LEGALLY doesn't belong to her. I wouldn't be surprised if she robbed dude blind before she decided to leave him.

Point is, this smear campaign that this chick and her scumbag lawyer are trying to do is pathetic. They know (well, the lawyer does I'm sure...who knows about her) that the ring will be going back to Mr. Williams. They're probably just trying to get some kind of settlement. Disgusting. He better not give that bytch another dime.

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps

People don't understand the social conditioning that occurs with black athletes, especially football players. They surrounded by white coaches and white girls (cheerleaders and popular girls) since middle school. Contrary to popular belief a lot of NFL players grow up in racially mixed small towns and suburbs where being a big time HS football player is a status symbol.

I grew up in Texas and seen it first hand with friends that were big time athletes, especially football. The temptation that these white girls put on them in HS was too much and some of these dudes grew up in a predominantly black neighborhoods but the white girls were from richer neighborhoods and they would take care of them like they were the Lord Jesus. Then it get amplified when you get to college. They don't even let you see black girls. Most tutors, cheerleaders, and female "recruiters" are white. For every black girl a football player interacts with in college, there are 10 white girls in his face like :inlove:

For me, I like a dime black girl that has a suburban white girl mentality :shaq:

:lupe::lupe::lupe:

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla

What else can I say....I have good experiences with oreo black girls. You probably like the same kind but u.o.e.n.o.

nvVCb.gif

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm rooting for that white girl or whatever the fukk she is

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
It's pretty simple actually.

From the time these dudes are in high school(some middle school), they're coddled by white people(coaches, hanger ons, etc) who make a living off of them and also give them opportunities, by the time they get to college, they're used to hanging around with white people. Going to dinners, events, functions, receiving favors, money, etc.

Then when they get to the pros, they hang out with people similar to their lifestyle/net worth, business functions, social functions, etc which are majority white people.....thus they meet white women.

Other than their immediate family or teammates when are they gonna be aroudn black folks?

Straight game.

I came up with a couple folks in the L, and this is real-ass talk.

"Oh - you from the hood and tearing sh*t up in prep ball? Here, use my address and come play at Caucasian Prep. We'll hook you up..."

One dude used to have a little part-time job where I worked in HS. He worked like 8 hours a week lol. Bad white broads (different ones) used to bring him to work and pick him up. I'm talmbat high school ones and GROWN ones...sometimes in GROUPS, bro...wild ish.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Straight game.

I came up with a couple folks in the L, and this is real-ass talk.

"Oh - you from the hood and tearing sh*t up in prep ball? Here, use my address and come play at Caucasian Prep. We'll hook you up..."

One dude used to have a little part-time job where I worked in HS. He worked like 8 hours a week lol. Bad white broads (different ones) used to bring him to work and pick him up. I'm talmbat high school ones and GROWN ones...sometimes in GROUPS, bro...wild ish.

So much truth..:snoop:

Our star wide receiver that went to texas dated nothing but white girls..there was literally lines of girls waiting for him. Ole boy never worried about classes either, as long as you perform on the field :upsetfavre:

I swear in texas we worship these ball players, and this is in high school :mindblown:

I should know because i was on varsity by junior year.. lets just say ya boy never had to worry about calculus :shaq: