We jus gon pretend Mario Williams' Becky ain't try to run off with a cool milly?

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
All these nikkas love white women :what:

This is fascinating and embarassing at the same time.

I don't understand.

It's pretty simple actually.

From the time these dudes are in high school(some middle school), they're coddled by white people(coaches, hanger ons, etc) who make a living off of them and also give them opportunities, by the time they get to college, they're used to hanging around with white people. Going to dinners, events, functions, receiving favors, money, etc.

Then when they get to the pros, they hang out with people similar to their lifestyle/net worth, business functions, social functions, etc which are majority white people.....thus they meet white women.

Other than their immediate family or teammates when are they gonna be aroudn black folks?

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
It'sp retty simple actually.

From the time these dudes are in high school(some middle school), they're coddled by white people(coaches, hanger ons, etc) who make a living off of them and also give them opportunities, by the time they get to college, they're used to hanging around with white people. Going to dinners, events, functions, receiving favors, money, etc.

Then when they get to the pros, they hang out with people similar to their lifestyle/net worth, business functions, social functions, etc which are majority white people.....thus they meet white women.

Other than their immediate family or teammates when are they gonna be aroudn black folks?

I dapped cause I agree with the banquets and shyt but fukk that. Black women shyt all over these mayonnaise smellin white women

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Marzouki is an Arab name, that's the last name of Tunisia's President. Not authentic becky material.

Might be worst than marrying a white women. You know an arab really wants nothing to do with a black man unless he gots tons of money...then again my uncle been married to a Persian woman for 25+ years and they are happily married with 3 kids :yeshrug:

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla

:salute: @jadillac

People don't understand the social conditioning that occurs with black athletes, especially football players. They surrounded by white coaches and white girls (cheerleaders and popular girls) since middle school. Contrary to popular belief a lot of NFL players grow up in racially mixed small towns and suburbs where being a big time HS football player is a status symbol.

I grew up in Texas and seen it first hand with friends that were big time athletes, especially football. The temptation that these white girls put on them in HS was too much and some of these dudes grew up in a predominantly black neighborhoods but the white girls were from richer neighborhoods and they would take care of them like they were the Lord Jesus. Then it get amplified when you get to college. They don't even let you see black girls. Most tutors, cheerleaders, and female "recruiters" are white. For every black girl a football player interacts with in college, there are 10 white girls in his face like :inlove:

For me, I like a dime black girl that has a suburban white girl mentality :shaq:

Last edited by a moderator:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215

I think this is basically it unless dudes hanging out at the "black" clubs or stuff like that. I also wish nikkas stop with this BS like the vast majority of blacks aren't married to black women. Seriously stop spewing your non factual junk

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
:salute: @jadillac

People don't understand the social conditioning that occurs with black athletes, especially football players. They surrounded by white coaches and white girls (cheerleaders and popular girls) since middle school. Contrary to popular belief a lot of NFL players grow up in racially mixed small towns and suburbs where being a big time HS football player is a status symbol.

I grew up in Texas and seen it first hand with friends that were big time athletes, especially football. The temptation that these white girls put on them in HS was too much and some of these dudes grew up in a predominantly black neighborhoods but the white girls were from richer neighborhoods and they would take care of them like they were the Lord Jesus. Then it get amplified when you get to college. They don't even let you see black girls. Most tutors, cheerleaders, and female "recruiters" are white. For every black girl a football player interacts with in college, there are 10 white girls in his face like :noah:

For me, I like a dime black girl that has a suburban white girl mentality :shaq:

:wow: You said it better than me breh.

And yeah, aybody from the South knows how this works since football is so big down here.

Also going to OU, I saw it firsthand. I saw parents of white girls who woud NEVER let their daughters date black dudes, but let them date OU football players. Had me like :ohhh:

nikka, I was getting home made dinners from white people just b/c I was friends/hung out with OU football players. :heh:

Last edited by a moderator:

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Basically. Tiger Woods would be dancin' like Alice in Wonderland if he had gotten off this easy. Why $785K though? Get her a nice $10-20K ring, she's not f*ckin' Scarlett Johansen or Angelina Jolie. What the f*ck is wrong with these nikkaz? You thought she loved you? :heh: He should have got her CZs until a prenup was signed. Get married brehs.

:dead:

My niggga didn't even attempt to spell cubic zirconia. Fucck it, dem CZs :salute: