We jus gon pretend Mario Williams' Becky ain't try to run off with a cool milly?

mr x

Superstar
Daps
Legally, its a gift and she doesn't have to give it back. He shouldn't have given it to her if he didn't want her to keep it. If what he says is true, he should just be lucky he didn't go through with it.

Wrong. Google it. In NY, a engagement ring is a gift if conditions are met (that they actually get married) if either one breaks it off she has to give the ring back.

shyt. Good call. :salute: Googled it. I was just basing it on common law states. Damn, every state needs to adopt these New York no fault rules. These rules are a blessing. :lawd:

Athletes should cheat before the wedding and see how bytches react. Then take that ring back if she acts crazy.

Wrong! !!!! Its a gift given with the pretense of marriage. . No marriage. . No matter why its broken off.. I get my ring back :ld:

No it's not, engagement rings are considered conditional gifts. If a couple is engaged and either party breaks it the man is legally within his right to take the ring back.

Are you sure about that?

I've seen cases where the woman had to give the ring back... on Judge Judy. :skip:

dude getting notifications for shyt that was already cleared up and he acknowledged

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The worst thing about this whole thing is that she's not even a bad b*tch. She looks like a suburban soccer mom. There are women who look just like her who dream about a black man punishing them for hours on end, and this stupid azz is giving this b*tch a damn near million dollar ring. How you a millionaire bottom feeder? :wtf:

Cause they want to run :stylin: from who they are. Black women are not liked by the media so they get what the media tells them too: white girls.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Smh..nikka tried to own that ugly bytch
tumblr_mayte2bjSN1r2aobgo1_500.gif

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Basically. Tiger Woods would be dancin' like Alice in Wonderland if he had gotten off this easy. Why $785K though? Get her a nice $10-20K ring, she's not f*ckin' Scarlett Johansen or Angelina Jolie. What the f*ck is wrong with these nikkaz? You thought she loved you? :heh: He should have got her CZs until a prenup was signed. Get married brehs.

C/s the bolded. If you gotta buy a chick an expensive ring for her to want to marry you, you already lost. I've had chicks tell me they'd marry me if I came with a ring out of a Cracker Jack box.:loljay:

Especially if you a rich dude too all the more reason to downgrade the ring and make her put in some time to get the upgrade. These dumb nikkas ain't using their fukkin brains cuz had it been me, I'd have come with the big ass CZ ring and laughed in her face at any point she tried to go get that appraisal.

She'll be at the jeweler's like, "Bu bu but he told me it was worth $785k?!?! :to:"

:bryan:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
C/s the bolded. If you gotta buy a chick an expensive ring for her to want to marry you, you already lost. I've had chicks tell me they'd marry me if I came with a ring out of a Cracker Jack box.:loljay:

Especially if you a rich dude too all the more reason to downgrade the ring and make her put in some time to get the upgrade. These dumb nikkas ain't using their fukkin brains cuz had it been me, I'd have come with the big ass CZ ring and laughed in her face at any point she tried to go get that appraisal.

She'll be at the jeweler's like, "Bu bu but he told me it was worth $785k?!?! :to:"

:bryan:

:werd: Lil' school nikkaz got more sense. Let a chick come up to a grade schooler asking him for some of his chips. Lil' nikka finna be like, :ehh:, let me see what that thang do first. Derek Jeter needs to open a school. Nikka should have given her an autographed football and let her go sell that.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Cause they want to run :stylin: from who they are. Black women are not liked by the media so they get what the media tells them too: white girls.

I could have sworn K Michelle was all over the media recently. I think these stupid azz nikkaz view the white chick as an achievement :snoop: Yeah sure, if it was Angelina Jolie or the Princess of Monaco, not this pudgy mess of a woman. Nikkaz would rather marry a hillbilly white chick and than a dime black woman :mindblown:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I could have sworn K Michelle was all over the media recently. I think these stupid azz nikkaz view the white chick as an achievement :snoop: Yeah sure, if it was Angelina Jolie or the Princess of Monaco, not this pudgy mess of a woman. Nikkaz would rather marry a hillbilly white chick and than a dime black woman :mindblown:

It's not just black niccas now, we spread our bad example and latino and asian nikkas doing the same. The media says white women are the best and they fit well with the mansion and buggati :manny: