We jus gon pretend Mario Williams' Becky ain't try to run off with a cool milly?

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
He was telling me dude wasn't a great high school athlete, said he used to put him on his ass at practice all the time. He said he hit a growth spurt when he was 16 and got to like 6'5/6'6, before that he was around 5'11/6'. Said after the growth spurt people took interest in him, he was kinda like a "freak". Said dude was a really good high school player but if he didn't have the growth spurt he probably woulda been an average college player, his work ethic wasn't great. There were guys on their team who outworked Mario and were better than him...

He did say he started training with college trainers at NC State a year before he even went there, and that training built a stronger work ethic. He gave him props for being committed to developing his game while at State, you don't get the #1 overall pick from doing nothing. But he said high school dude was average and didn't work that hard...

Didn't talk about his personality off the field and I didn't think to ask!

I got family in the area where Mario from he went to Richlands..amazing he made it to the league considering how small that place is

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
so he gave HER a ring so SHE would promise to marry HIM? :why:

and THIS is her?
marouki.jpg
:beli:

Thats exactly what an engagement ring is bruh.

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps