We jus gon pretend Mario Williams' Becky ain't try to run off with a cool milly?

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
Legally, its a gift and she doesn't have to give it back. He shouldn't have given it to her if he didn't want her to keep it. If what he says is true, he should just be lucky he didn't go through with it.
Incorrect. It came with the promise of her being his wife. Since that didn’t happen he gets his shyt back. U don’t watch judge Judy?

broller

Veteran
Daps
His PAWG

Mario-Williams-baby-mama-Torie-Porter-pictures.jpeg
Mario-Williams-baby-mama-Torie-Porter-pics.jpg

Mario-Williams-baby-mama-Torie-Porter.jpg

Mario Williams' Baby-Mama Torie Porter (Bio, Wiki)

Mario born in 1985, she a '95 and had his baby at age 21. Probably was never going to workout and he's probably on child support now...

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
I work with a dude in Raleigh who went to high school with Mario, we were just talking about dude and Todd Gurley last week (his cousins went to school with Todd). Gotta see what he thinks of this embarrassing shyt lol...

broller

Veteran
Daps
I work with a dude in Raleigh who went to high school with Mario, we were just talking about dude and Todd Gurley last week (his cousins went to school with Todd). Gotta see what he thinks of this embarrassing shyt lol...

What did he say Mario was like in high school?

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
What did he say Mario was like in high school?

He was telling me dude wasn't a great high school athlete, said he used to put him on his ass at practice all the time. He said he hit a growth spurt when he was 16 and got to like 6'5/6'6, before that he was around 5'11/6'. Said after the growth spurt people took interest in him, he was kinda like a "freak". Said dude was a really good high school player but if he didn't have the growth spurt he probably woulda been an average college player, his work ethic wasn't great. There were guys on their team who outworked Mario and were better than him...

He did say he started training with college trainers at NC State a year before he even went there, and that training built a stronger work ethic. He gave him props for being committed to developing his game while at State, you don't get the #1 overall pick from doing nothing. But he said high school dude was average and didn't work that hard...

Didn't talk about his personality off the field and I didn't think to ask!

Kusch

Rookie
Daps
nikkas don't like black women when they become rich smh

Pro athletes are the most disappointing among us black folk. Serena got her uterus seeded by CAC DNA and she hasn't won a tourney since. SHM. They all go out marrying and creating non-black families. Then they're kids procreate with whites. These dumb mf'ers giving the best black DNA to whites. Either they're taking our organs while we're still alive or taking our best genetics to infuse with their weak genes. I have no respect for these pro athletes.

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
He was telling me dude wasn't a great high school athlete, said he used to put him on his ass at practice all the time. He said he hit a growth spurt when he was 16 and got to like 6'5/6'6, before that he was around 5'11/6'. Said after the growth spurt people took interest in him, he was kinda like a "freak". Said dude was a really good high school player but if he didn't have the growth spurt he probably woulda been an average college player, his work ethic wasn't great. There were guys on their team who outworked Mario and were better than him...

He did say he started training with college trainers at NC State a year before he even went there, and that training built a stronger work ethic. He gave him props for being committed to developing his game while at State, you don't get the #1 overall pick from doing nothing. But he said high school dude was average and didn't work that hard...

Didn't talk about his personality off the field and I didn't think to ask!

Your coworker sounds like Grade A hater