We jus gon pretend Mario Williams' Becky ain't try to run off with a cool milly?

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Legally, its a gift and she doesn't have to give it back. He shouldn't have given it to her if he didn't want her to keep it. If what he says is true, he should just be lucky he didn't go through with it.

No it's not, engagement rings are considered conditional gifts. If a couple is engaged and either party breaks it the man is legally within his right to take the ring back.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
:getmarriedbrehs:

sent from royalty via tapatalk

idi-amin-laughing.gif

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
A $750,000 ring? :mindblown:

That is fukkin RIDICULOUS. I see he will be on a future episode of "Athletes Who Went Broke"

Unless you are a QB with the last name of Manning, Brady, Rogers, Brees, or Flacco there is no way a football player can afford that.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
A $750,000 ring? :mindblown:

That is fukkin RIDICULOUS. I see he will be on a future episode of "Athletes Who Went Broke"

Unless you are a QB with the last name of Manning, Brady, Rogers, Brees, or Flacco there is no way a football player can afford that.

Well he did sign the richest deal in nfl history for a defensive player. Not justifying the move, but this ring wasn't exactly breaking the bank for him

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
shyt. Good call. :salute: Googled it. I was just basing it on common law states. Damn, every state needs to adopt these New York no fault rules. These rules are a blessing. :lawd:

Athletes should cheat before the wedding and see how bytches react. Then take that ring back if she acts crazy.

Stupid.

Either way, that is way too much for a ring.. that's a car... thats a... a home nikka.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Why is he giving this regular broad that type of ring anyway? Give her a couple G ring and see how she's acting. Any kind of extra action, then :birdman:

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
Legally, its a gift and she doesn't have to give it back. He shouldn't have given it to her if he didn't want her to keep it. If what he says is true, he should just be lucky he didn't go through with it.

Are you sure about that?

I've seen cases where the woman had to give the ring back... on Judge Judy. :skip: