We got a new Heavyweight Champion of the World brehs

ElTerrible

Rookie
Daps
T
Not exactly..

The straps he holds are paper belts...

Only legitimate strap is the WBC which Wilder holds...

The WBC that Wilder got by beating Stiverne??? The heavyweight champ is Tyson Fury. He beat Wlad and was stripped which allowed the others to fight for vacant belts. Until Tyson Fury is beat he is the lineal champ.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
200w.gif

:heh:

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I get where they're coming from though...

Let's keep it 100, the HW champion of the world should not look like the stay puft marshmellow man...

What your physique looks like doesn't matter, speed kills. Ruiz's hands were fast and he lit Joshua the hell up

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
or youre just reading way too much into shyt.

Any adult that makes sports deeper than "I enjoy watching people I dont know perform at a high level" need to jump off a building.

Cats in here being racist towards Mexicans because of this is a prime example.
Its just dummies trying looking to gain pride off of other people for the sole fact they have similar physical characteristics.

Its like reading dudes in the booth get into heated arguments over rappers they dont know beefing.

Enjoy the fukery and keep it moving.

Werrrrrr in dis togerrrrah!!! :mjpls:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
scholarship and money with no brain damage :hula: no scholarship and maybe money with extensive brain damage

Ortiz fought for 3 minutes against a stiff. He barely even got any reps in.

LMAO, nikkaz could play baseball and avoid all that shyt and make more than they would in the NBA or NFL

Still aint playing that shyt:russell::russell:

Plus, college soccer players aint making no loot.

All the best soccer players be playing professional ball at like 15 in Europe or Brazil somewhere.
Just reading this thread with a big smirk on my face. :troll:

LDBC Pro Black channels have been exposing the fukkery for almost 3 years now... The delusion and Juelzing is a great sight to behold.:wow:

A lot of 2nd generation black UK brehs whose parents come from Nigeria, the Islands etc see Anthony Joshua as the best case scenario for a westernized (intergrationalist) black man. He has seeming white acceptance of the mainstream white media , white business managers, the ripped body/sex appeal to bag white women, and he's color blind Mr Universal nice guy who's completely non threatening and "post racial"... Vicariously they live through him and see his advancement in white society as a marker for them too, all you gotta is "act right" "talk proper" etc and you'll transcend racism/white supremacy . New Age House Negroism at its finest(worst).:mjcry:

Wilder is the dark skin, angry field Negro from Alabama. Wilder represents everything these lost/confused Africans are trying to run away from. I've been following both fighter's and their meteoric rises for years now. My uncle Tom cousin from University of Cape Town Loooooooves AJ and was already sending me his stats years ago and he thinks Wilder is a bit "wild", real ones know what's up tho.

Lastly i find this the biggest fumble of a bag in modern sporting history:scust:

Hearn and co have thousands of HD footage of AJ sparring and training, they've seen him get knocked down in the gym multiple times and pretty know better than anyone the true capabilities and weakness of AJ. They know what steroids he's on, his juicing cycles, his respiratory problems (being gassed), his weak chin, limited head movement etc etc with that knowledge why would you fukk up a 100m deal with 50 mil guaranteed, knowing damn well you're housing a limited fighter not some generational talent. I don't even care about AJ personally, but how do you cost your boxer the biggest payday in heavyweight history, again they knew better than anyone else the limitations of AJ, why carry on the facade instead of cashing out:snoop:.... Was it greed? Believing your own hype?... Like wtf!!!:damn: I can't wrap my head around how dumb Hearn played themselves.

Those kinds of figures will never ever be mentioned in anything concerning Joshua ever again, it'll take him a 3 year brutal hot streak for him to have the hype he had just last week. This is the biggest bag fumble in modern sporting history. :francis:

This X10000

I usually root for Black motherfukkers over anybody, but the game that Hearn has been running with AJ over the past 2 years has been had me steamed.

Trying to villify Al Haymon and Deontay Wilder while pumping up AJ as this noble champion who is being wronged by the bad negro.

fukk that shyt.

Now, when AJ gets smart and leaves that slick CAC, THEN I will root for his ass, until then, fukk him and Hearn.

George has 1 in a million power.. Power the last thing to go. Even at old age he was pulling trucks

Soccer the number 1 sport in the world majority of blacks already play it around the world. It will catch on with AADOS not as much as bball but it will catch on. Still a better option than boxing :mjgrin:

No it won't

With y'all logic baseball is a better option than boxing, pays more money and there's a long history of Black people in that shyt.

We aint playing that fakkity shyt:camby:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Plus, college soccer players aint making no loot.

All the best soccer players be playing professional ball at like 15 in Europe or Brazil somewhere.
Ain't that an argument FOR soccer? There are thousands of college soccer scholarships available out there and you don't even have to compete against the best players to get them. You got tens of thousands of professional players making a living in leagues all over the world AND you got the college scholly route too. Just a lot more opportunities to take a step up in life via soccer skills than there are via boxing skills.

LMAO, nikkaz could play baseball and avoid all that shyt and make more than they would in the NBA or NFL

Still aint playing that shyt:russell::russell:
You're killing your own argument - baseball was once arguably the most popular sport in the Black community and could one day be popular again (though I don't think it will ever surpass football/basketball). If baseball's popularity can go up and down, why not soccer? European squads are full of Black players, it's dumb to think that ADOS are the only Black people in the world that will never play.

I mean damn, there are already been brehs on the U.S. National Team for a minute now - they have at least 4-5 Black players on the squad at all times. And more coming up - this is the American U19 team:

20180911-U20MNT-v-VEN-556x300.jpg

That's a picture from a game they played against Jamaica a few months ago. Isaac Angking and Chris Goslin are playing for MLS teams, Akil Watts (sub not in photo) is playing professionally in Spain, Khai Brisco and Foe Nuphaus playing for the Huskies and the Bears, Nathan Harriel will be headed to Clemson in the fall.

That's six brehs representing the USA in just one game.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
These heavyweights like Joshua and wilder has shytty conditioning for big guys

Wilder ass be gassed to after the 5th round as well

Dudes be thinking they wild haymakers going to connect within the first 3 rounds and if it doesn’t, they struggle for stamina

Wilder is a lot of things flawed as a boxer but bad conditioning is NOT one of them