We got a new Heavyweight Champion of the World brehs

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
nikka why does it matter?:what:

Do you nikkas forget? I don't know you nikkas in real life. We aren't friends :what:

Think what you want and I'll do the same. What you eat don't make me shyt and vice versa. I can already tell. You're one of those annoying, remedial nikkas who can't agree to just disagree and are gonna keep quoting me. So go on about your life. And I'll do the same. Ignore. :beli:

because its a pretty absurd opinion :mjlol:

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
HATE seeing Black men lose to Mexicacs

I felt the same way.. I wanted Ruiz to give him a scare because I rock with Wilder.. wasnt expecting Joshua to lose. I felt a way when he got knocked down again in the seventh.

But then again, Ruiz is not a Mexicac tho. He did come out to Nipsey's Grinding All My Self.

U just gotta salute Ruiz because AJ thought he was a pushover. He came prepared and AJ didnt respect the counter punching and mettle of Ruiz.

Last edited:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Like I said, every Black community in the world outside of the USA is into soccer.

The French National Team.
500_F_150407257_9yY4b22o6ityNWIcTGJQFnfomqF3VfwU.jpg

Jamaica's team that was runners-up in the last two Gold Cups
AR-307259883.jpg

Haiti's boys team just placed 3rd in the most recent CONCACAF championships
20170218-haiti-u20mnt.ashx

Basketball wasn't even in the Black community until the 1950s. MMA wasn't a thing until recently. None of this shyt is static.

nikka, nikkaz in the hood don't give a fukk about no Africans or Europeans.

Like, Pele was Black doing soccer, 50 years ago, you think Black kids in Chicago gave a fukk?

No?

And Black people have been hooping since wayyyy before the '50s.

The Harlem Globetrotters alone have been around since 1926.

Stop it:mjlol:

And MMA aint that popular in the hood either.

You got a few brothers who are prominent into it.

Most of them played other sports and ended up in MMA

Let me know when a bunch of Octagons on every street corner:mjlol:in Detroit & Chicago instead of football fields and basketball courts.

Do you live in a Black neighborhood?:dwillhuh:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
nikka, nikkaz in the hood don't give a fukk about no Africans or Europeans.

Like, Pele was Black doing soccer, 50 years ago, you think Black kids in Chicago gave a fukk?

No?

And Black people have been hooping since wayyyy before the '50s.

The Harlem Globetrotters alone have been around since 1926.

Stop it:mjlol:

And MMA aint that popular in the hood either.

You got a few brothers who are prominent into it.

Most of them played other sports and ended up in MMA

Let me know when a bunch of Octagons on every street corner:mjlol:in Detroit & Chicago instead of football fields and basketball courts.

Do you live in a Black neighborhood?:dwillhuh:

I didn't say basketball didn't exist, but it wasn't no thing. Name a famous Black baller before the 1940s. Everyone knows Jack Johnson, Joe Louis, Sugar Ray Robinson, Jesse Owens, Jackie Robinson, Josh Gibson, Satchel Paige. When basketball started up Black people thought it was a sissy sport. The Harlem Globetrotters were a novelty, that's why they picked a goofy name and did tricks. Basketball was not anywhere near as big as baseball, boxing, or track.

And since when were Jamaica and Haiti in Africa? :mjlol: You think Black people in every damn country in the world except America love the sport, but it impossible for Black Americans to ever be into it? Don't make no sense.

Why you comparing MMA to football/basketball when the actual comparison is boxing rings? Ain't no ring on every street corner or people talking bout going to a match every weekend. If a breh wants to train MMA it's just as easy to find a gym to train in as it is a boxing gym.

If basketball can rise up from being a sissy sport at first and MMA can compete with boxing then soccer can compete with baseball/football. Might never surpass them but that doesn't make it nothing.

Last edited:

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
Some people are going with the theory that AJ threw the fight:patrice: is anyone here buying it

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Some people are going with the theory that AJ threw the fight:patrice: is anyone here buying it

I heard his dad said AJ had a panic attack and they wanted to cancel the bout. It could be damage control but he looked off that whole fight.... that being said the show must go on, no excuses :yeshrug:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
I didn't say basketball didn't exist, but it wasn't no thing. Name a famous Black baller before the 1940s. Everyone knows Jack Johnson, Joe Louis, Sugar Ray Robinson, Jesse Owens, Jackie Robinson, Josh Gibson, Satchel Paige. When basketball started up Black people thought it was a sissy sport. The Harlem Globetrotters were a novelty, that's why they picked a goofy name and did tricks. Basketball was not anywhere near as big as baseball, boxing, or track.

And since when were Jamaica and Haiti in Africa? :mjlol: You think Black people in every damn country in the world except America love the sport, but it impossible for Black Americans to ever be into it? Don't make no sense.

Why you comparing MMA to football/basketball when the actual comparison is boxing rings? Ain't no ring on every street corner or people talking bout going to a match every weekend. If a breh wants to train MMA it's just as easy to find a gym to train in as it is a boxing gym.

If basketball can rise up from being a sissy sport at first and MMA can compete with boxing then soccer can compete with baseball/football. Might never surpass them but that doesn't make it nothing.

I'm overseas right now but when I'm on the states I live in Inglewood.

There were PLENTY of Black basketball players, but they were BANNED from playing in major spaces because of racist cacs.

That's why the Harlem Globetrotters came about in 1926.

They were a huge success because Black people were ALREADY PLAYING THE SPORT in big numbers.

IT didn't have to be AS popular as those other sports, but it was popular.

Soccer has NEVER BEEN POPULAR with American Black people.

And Black people don't give a fukk about Jamaica.

Cricket is popular in Jamaica. You think that's gonna be popular here too?

And there aint that many Haitians here in America for American Black people to really give a fukk about what they like outside of South Florida

And YES, there's boxing gyms in every Black neighborhood I've ever been to.:yeshrug:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
IT didn't have to be AS popular as those other sports, but it was popular.
My point was that popularity changed. At first it was considered a sissy sport, then it was popular but not as popular as football/baseball/boxing, and only later did it become the most popular.

Black people don't give a fukk about Jamaica.
:dahell:

:snoop:

Cricket is popular in Jamaica. You think that's gonna be popular here too?
Cricket is a dumbass sport that is only popular in places colonized by the British who forced it on their populations. Soccer spread by itself and is popular everywhere. Bad comparison.

Explain to me what is unique about American DOS that makes them hate soccer, which somehow doesn't apply to Jamaican DOS or Haitian DOS or any other Black people anywhere else in the world.

And YES, there's boxing gyms in every Black neighborhood I've ever been to.:yeshrug:
I don't know where you from but while you can find a boxing gym somewhere, they ain't there on every corner and most people ain't into it. I

Last edited:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL

Nobody is going to take that amount of head shots if they were throwing a fight. He just got beaten by the better man Saturday. Had he gotten Ruiz outta there in the 3rd after the knockdown, none of these theories would be being brought up.

If you go back and watch his fight vs Povetkin, flaws were glaring that fight but he caught Povetkin and got him up outta there.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
:mjlol:

Anthony slept on this dude something serious. Don't let the rolls fool you the dude is a skilled boxer. Those counters were something serious plus, he's actually better conditioned than Joshua, he has a few 12 rounders under his belt.