full

D8BruoMXkAA-Fm9.jpg:large

D8FhWGRX4AA1597.jpg:large

:mjlol:

God is real brehs:mjlol:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Can't wait until Wilder beats the beans and Coronas out of this walking diabetes case. Gave those dumb ass Mexicans bragging rights until Wilder shuts them up. Them comment sections on those sports pages looking real :mjpls: from our "brown brothers in the struggle" :sas2:

:dead: this is some good racism right here

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
Lol your sheltered. Prolly never experienced an ounce of pain. Shut up. 1st Mexican heavyweight champ. Deal with it.
The first for how many Black great heavyweights? The best fighter in boxing is STILL Black :umad:You bytches cling to any victory, no matter how small or insignificant :russ: Better talk shyt and live it up now putos. Because it'll be nonstop crying and excuses in November when Wilder knocks this tub of lard and heart disease TF out, just like Mayweather used to do :jawalrus:

And funny. You're anti Black, but saying this on a website dedicated to discussing Black issues and culture. The irony :comeon:

And I know you're a fukking 12 pack drinking landscaper with falsified papers looking for a good back and forth with one of the people you roaches claim to hate, but yet copy and emulate every chance you get, but I got better shyt to do. Argue with yourself Pedro. Ignore :umad:

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
The mainey thing is that most people would be completely gassed if they had to spar for a full 3 minute round. Nevermind surviving or being competitive, most people would be dying after a single round.

Ruiz looked fresh after 7, and outboxed the champ to a TKO victory.

But folks still trying to shyt on Ruiz for his physique.:heh:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The mainey thing is that most people would be completely gassed if they had to spar for a full 3 minute round. Nevermind surviving or being competitive, most people would be dying after a single round.

I get the jokes about his body but people are acting like Ruiz ain't got skills. People really need to get over the thinking that being brolic makes a person a skilled fighter

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps

I get where they're coming from though...

Let's keep it 100, the HW champion of the world should not look like the stay puft marshmellow man...

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Calling UK fans such disrespectful names is low level trolling. Trying way too hard to bait a reaction. You can make a case without promoting or creating an environment where black people are fighting and swearing at each other.

Would you agree calling them stereotypes from medieval and Victorian era inspired movies is gonna create a lot of chaotic back and forth? .... Is that what you're trying to achieve?
I'm sure your father is a great man and would be every disappointed in you online swearing your fellow black man.

Also your point about Lennox Lewis is great. UK WHITE MEDIA creates a lot of hype jobs and white-identified confused black people fall for the propaganda machine of Sky Sports and the likes. O listened to Lennox on

Why do so many posters on the Coli forum use the smileys in arguments completely out of context. Even if you disagree with my post, 5 on the floor KO'd Suge's, really?.. My post floor'd you to that extent?

Anyway, I was simply explaining the appeal of their (AJ and Wilder) personas to casual boxing fans, especially black UK casuals. If you disagree that's fine too. It's simply been my observation over the the last 3 years based on my understanding of white supremacy and how it manifests itself in our collective behavioral patterns

Peace
or youre just reading way too much into shyt.

Any adult that makes sports deeper than "I enjoy watching people I dont know perform at a high level" need to jump off a building.

Cats in here being racist towards Mexicans because of this is a prime example.
Its just dummies trying looking to gain pride off of other people for the sole fact they have similar physical characteristics.

Its like reading dudes in the booth get into heated arguments over rappers they dont know beefing.

Enjoy the fukery and keep it moving.