We got a new Heavyweight Champion of the World brehs

ApolloStark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just reading this thread with a big smirk on my face. :troll:

LDBC Pro Black channels have been exposing the fukkery for almost 3 years now... The delusion and Juelzing is a great sight to behold.:wow:

A lot of 2nd generation black UK brehs whose parents come from Nigeria, the Islands etc see Anthony Joshua as the best case scenario for a westernized (intergrationalist) black man. He has seeming white acceptance of the mainstream white media , white business managers, the ripped body/sex appeal to bag white women, and he's color blind Mr Universal nice guy who's completely non threatening and "post racial"... Vicariously they live through him and see his advancement in white society as a marker for them too, all you gotta is "act right" "talk proper" etc and you'll transcend racism/white supremacy . New Age House Negroism at its finest(worst).:mjcry:

Wilder is the dark skin, angry field Negro from Alabama. Wilder represents everything these lost/confused Africans are trying to run away from. I've been following both fighter's and their meteoric rises for years now. My uncle Tom cousin from University of Cape Town Loooooooves AJ and was already sending me his stats years ago and he thinks Wilder is a bit "wild", real ones know what's up tho.

Lastly i find this the biggest fumble of a bag in modern sporting history:scust:

Hearn and co have thousands of HD footage of AJ sparring and training, they've seen him get knocked down in the gym multiple times and pretty know better than anyone the true capabilities and weakness of AJ. They know what steroids he's on, his juicing cycles, his respiratory problems (being gassed), his weak chin, limited head movement etc etc with that knowledge why would you fukk up a 100m deal with 50 mil guaranteed, knowing damn well you're housing a limited fighter not some generational talent. I don't even care about AJ personally, but how do you cost your boxer the biggest payday in heavyweight history, again they knew better than anyone else the limitations of AJ, why carry on the facade instead of cashing out:snoop:.... Was it greed? Believing your own hype?... Like wtf!!!:damn: I can't wrap my head around how dumb Hearn played themselves.

Those kinds of figures will never ever be mentioned in anything concerning Joshua ever again, it'll take him a 3 year brutal hot streak for him to have the hype he had just last week. This is the biggest bag fumble in modern sporting history. :francis:

Save yourself the bother of reading the thread. Just read this post and call it a night

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
What the fukk are you talking about?:what:

Wilder has never had problems going the distance in fights.

And Wilder is a bit more athletic than AJ ... agility wise, he moves better than him.

People just like shytting on Wilder cause he unorthodox when he throws his punches but there is a method to the madness especially at the rate he knocks out and knocks down so many professional fighters.

Last edited:

Piff Huxtable

Delaney 2020,2024,2028...
Daps

LDBC Pro Black channels have been exposing the fukkery for almost 3 years now... The delusion and Juelzing is a great sight to behold.:wow:

A lot of 2nd generation black UK brehs whose parents come from Nigeria, the Islands etc see Anthony Joshua as the best case scenario for a westernized (intergrationalist) black man. He has seeming white acceptance of the mainstream white media , white business managers, the ripped body/sex appeal to bag white women, and he's color blind Mr Universal nice guy who's completely non threatening and "post racial"... Vicariously they live through him and see his advancement in white society as a marker for them too, all you gotta is "act right" "talk proper" etc and you'll transcend racism/white supremacy . New Age House Negroism at its finest(worst).:mjcry:

Wilder is the dark skin, angry field Negro from Alabama. Wilder represents everything these lost/confused Africans are trying to run away from. I've been following both fighter's and their meteoric rises for years now. My uncle Tom cousin from University of Cape Town Loooooooves AJ and was already sending me his stats years ago and he thinks Wilder is a bit "wild", real ones know what's up tho.

Lastly i find this the biggest fumble of a bag in modern sporting history:scust:

Hearn and co have thousands of HD footage of AJ sparring and training, they've seen him get knocked down in the gym multiple times and pretty know better than anyone the true capabilities and weakness of AJ. They know what steroids he's on, his juicing cycles, his respiratory problems (being gassed), his weak chin, limited head movement etc etc with that knowledge why would you fukk up a 100m deal with 50 mil guaranteed, knowing damn well you're housing a limited fighter not some generational talent. I don't even care about AJ personally, but how do you cost your boxer the biggest payday in heavyweight history, again they knew better than anyone else the limitations of AJ, why carry on the facade instead of cashing out:snoop:.... Was it greed? Believing your own hype?... Like wtf!!!:damn: I can't wrap my head around how dumb Hearn played themselves.

Those kinds of figures will never ever be mentioned in anything concerning Joshua ever again, it'll take him a 3 year brutal hot streak for him to have the hype he had just last week. This is the biggest bag fumble in modern sporting history. :francis:
the only respectable black UK boxer was Lennox

- wanted to fight Bowe and Holyfield to unify the titles
- fought more often in the US than England
- beat prime Vitali and not geriatric Wlad
- black wife

no wonder these tea & crumpets wooden teeth fakkits loved that super c00n Frank Bruno more than LL

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps

Purest example of a try hard post :dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:

And I'm a Wilder fan

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
the only respectable black UK boxer was Lennox

- wanted to fight Bowe and Holyfield to unify the titles
- fought more often in the US than England
- beat prime Vitali and not geriatric Wlad
- black wife

no wonder these tea & crumpets wooden teeth fakkits loved that super c00n Frank Bruno more than LL

Calling UK fans such disrespectful names is low level trolling. Trying way too hard to bait a reaction. You can make a case without promoting or creating an environment where black people are fighting and swearing at each other.

Would you agree calling them stereotypes from medieval and Victorian era inspired movies is gonna create a lot of chaotic back and forth? .... Is that what you're trying to achieve?
I'm sure your father is a great man and would be every disappointed in you online swearing your fellow black man.

Also your point about Lennox Lewis is great. UK WHITE MEDIA creates a lot of hype jobs and white-identified confused black people fall for the propaganda machine of Sky Sports and the likes. O listened to Lennox on
Purest example of a try hard post :dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:

And I'm a Wilder fan

Why do so many posters on the Coli forum use the smileys in arguments completely out of context. Even if you disagree with my post, 5 on the floor KO'd Suge's, really?.. My post floor'd you to that extent?

Anyway, I was simply explaining the appeal of their (AJ and Wilder) personas to casual boxing fans, especially black UK casuals. If you disagree that's fine too. It's simply been my observation over the the last 3 years based on my understanding of white supremacy and how it manifests itself in our collective behavioral patterns

Peace

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
No he doesn't.

He carries insane power until the 12th round, just ask Tyson Fury.

Dude, George Foreman was the heavyweight champ at 45 and looked like this

300px-ForemanKOMoorer.jpg

Physique means shyt in boxing.

Why do you think that guys were criticizing AJ for his bodybuilder's physique

George Foreman retired for 10 years and came back morbidly obese and became heavyweight champion while selling grills to people.

It's not about physique, bruh

:russ:That shyt is not happening, duke.

Black kids are never gonna be wearing those lil' ass shorts kicking a ball around, stop it.

Soccer is for White women and immigrants in this country:mjlol:

That's completely wrong.

Ortiz fought 4 months before he fought Wilder
Thank you for educating the casuals.

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The crazy shyt is he doesnt even look like a strong fat fukk.

Looks like a Run of the mill mechanoc in the bronx or super at nycha building kinda of strong.

Crazy.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
I suspected a bit of playing up by Joshua last night after the first knock down but they had a shot where the camera was catching all the sounds and action up close in the corner, and Ruiz was throwing some hard ass shots. Thats when I knew it wasn't bullshyt

He got popped around the temple/ear. Those kinda shots can have a longer effect and possibly the rest of the night