We got a new Heavyweight Champion of the World brehs

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
I was saying tho, Joshua didnt have to knock him out to win it. He could have jabbed him and kept his distance and smothered Ruiz's aggression easily.

But he foolishly decided to exchange with him even after Ruiz hurt him in the third because im thinking it was his first fight in America and he wanted to win with a bang.

By the fifth round, he should have switched up his method of attack and took Ruiz to a decision.

He had to learn the hard way about fighting at this level.

Yeah he lacks ring IQ

But the thing is, I don't even know if he's that capable enough to box on the outside and jab and still be effective enough to win on points

I think he'll be dumb enough to go for a knockout and get countered :yeshrug:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Joshua is capable of digging deep, You saw it when he fought Klitschko and Dillian Whyte.

He fought an extremely green Dillian Whyte and an extremely old Vladimir Klitschko.

I wouldn't say that's "digging deep"

Look at the judges' scorecard, Joshua was up breh, he had that champion favor.

20190601_232151.jpg
:snoop: Boxing can't get out of it's way.

This is why MMA is so popular

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Look at the judges' scorecard, Joshua was up breh, he had that champion favor.

20190601_232151.jpg
Yes, judges rooting for a champion even though he's losing the fight. No surprise there

Even more a reason if Andy Ruiz wants to win the rematch he can't wait till the 12th round and rely on the judge's decision
I'm sayin lol

breaking news, judges giving it to the champ
:snoop: Boxing can't get out of it's way.

This is why MMA is so popular

The best talent isn't there anymore.
What talent is there, almost never fights each other.
When they do fight, unless the fight is stopped the winner is picked on some complete bullshyt.

Boxing aggravates me to no end.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
And America wasn't a British colony?
Breh, Americans were already ready to throw hands with the British before cricket's rules were even codified for the first time. :camby:

The British popularized cricket because they thought that soccer was too rowdy. They are not comparable at ALL. The only countries that play cricket are the ones that had it forced on them during colonization. Soccer spread organically and is popular literally everywhere.

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
Hope you don't say that stupid fukking opinion in real life.

Get your dumbass laughed at by anyone with an ounce of boxing knowledge
And what has your "boxing knowledge" gotten you? An analyst position with ESPN? An announcer position with HBO sports? Or just bragging rights and a chance to feel like a self righteous jackass on an internet forum full of people that you'll never meet?

News flash, you fukking moron. It's all OPINION at the end of the day. It's not an exact science. Men like me make these rankings. They're not fukking Gods. I like Randall Cunningham over Steve Young. But, because most CAC talking heads on TV wouldn't agree, that means my OPINION on this is "wrong" too, right? I don't think you grasp the concept of an OPINION.

Hop off my dikk and move on with your life. You shouldn't be this angry or emotionally invested into another mans opinion. You seem highly unstable my man. Go seek help. Go meet a woman. Do something. Immediately. And before you reply, I have a simple method for dealing with clowns on this forum who are angry because they're p*ssy deprived or closeted homosexuals.

I don't. You get one response. That's it. The rest of the conversation, you'll have by yourself. Ignore.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Breh, Americans were already ready to throw hands with the British before cricket's rules were even codified for the first time. :camby:

The British popularized cricket because they thought that soccer was too rowdy. They are not comparable at ALL. The only countries that play cricket are the ones that had it forced on them during colonization. Soccer spread organically and is popular literally everywhere.

Dude, we've had over 100 years to embrace or even give a damn about soccer.

It's not a new sport, like basketball or football were when we embraced them

That shyt's not happening.

Give it up.

If we wanna play some thing lame as fukk, we'll just go back to playing baseball

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps

Andy Ruiz 3 weeks before the fight

Literally predicted what he would do almost verbatim :russ: