We got a new Heavyweight Champion of the World brehs

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Cricket is a dumbass sport that is only popular in places colonized by the British who forced it on their populations. Soccer spread by itself and is popular everywhere. Bad comparison.

And America wasn't a British colony?

And Cricket's a dumbass sport to you, and soccer's a dumbass sport to me and every ADOS I've ever met. :yeshrug:

But Usain Bolt and all them seem to love that shyt:mjlol:

And basketball's popularity has changed in it went from popular to super popular.

Since the sport has basically existed there has been some ADOS presence in it.

Black people know what soccer is. It wasn't just invented a few years ago.

We JUST DONT DIG THAT shyt..

Just like hockey or any of those other bullshyt ass sports that mostly White people in America play

And I guess West Coast nikkaz don't throw hands anymore:yeshrug:

I pass the boxing gym in my city all the time

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
there is no way you are going to get me to sit up here and clown a guy for his body when he whooped the fukk outta the biggest thing that has come out of the UK in a while. I been watching boxing since I was 7 years old. I saw Gerry c00ney destroy Ken Norton live when I was a kid on a 13" b/w tv. the way your body looks has little to do with hand speed and zero to do with power. :flabbynsick: didnt have a super physicqe but he was dominant in his reign.

Ruiz isnt going to be champ for long. he probably will lose the rematch. but give him credit. he was ready and Joshua wasnt.

I don't think Joshua can win the rematch

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think Joshua can win the rematch

hey, its not going to be easy, thats for sure. and he was exposed badly. his stamina best be on point, but he still fights too passive and cautious until he gets you hurt. he has to show Ruiz no love. sorta like Wilder did Stivern.....but Ruiz is dangerous as fukk and Joshua doesnt seem to have that mean streak.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
hey, its not going to be easy, thats for sure. and he was exposed badly. his stamina best be on point, but he still fights too passive and cautious until he gets you hurt. he has to show Ruiz no love. sorta like Wilder did Stivern.....but Ruiz is dangerous as fukk and Joshua doesnt seem to have that mean streak.

True. What I see from this matchup is that all of Joshua's weaknesses plays into Ruiz's hands

1. Joshua lacks stamina... Ruiz has very good stamina for a chubby dude. He has like 100 amateur fights and alot of pro fights where he went all 12 rounds and still looked fresh

2. Joshua doesn't like crowder/pressure fighters... Ruiz is one of the best out there in that

3. Joshua seems too nice and passive, not sure if he can "dig deep" in fights.... Ruiz is a Mexican fighter in the purest sense and you know you can dig deep

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
True. What I see from this matchup is that all of Joshua's weaknesses plays into Ruiz's hands

1. Joshua lacks stamina... Ruiz has very good stamina for a chubby dude. He has like 100 amateur fights and alot of pro fights where he went all 12 rounds and still looked fresh

2. Joshua doesn't like crowder/pressure fighters... Ruiz is one of the best out there in that

3. Joshua seems too nice and passive, not sure if he can "dig deep" in fights.... Ruiz is a Mexican fighter in the purest sense and you know you can dig deep

Joshua lost because he wasnt respecting Ruiz's counter punching especially after he knocked Ruiz down and he was going for the knockout.

After he was knocked down twice in that wild third round. You would have thought AJ and his corner would have figured out all he had to do was snap the jab at the shorter fighter, put your weight on him, grappling to keep crowder/pressure fighter away and to smother his punches. Im sure Ruiz with that strategy , Ruiz would have tired out a bit by the 10th and AJ would have had an easier time.

He fukked up because he was going for the knock out. It was still a close fight by the seventh. He lost his stamina because he was trying to make quick work of a guy that is not a pushover.

Joshua is capable of digging deep, You saw it when he fought Klitschko and Dillian Whyte.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Joshua lost because he wasnt respecting Ruiz's counter punching especially after he knocked Ruiz down and he was going for the knockout.

After he was knocked down twice in that wild third round. You would have thought AJ and his corner would have figured out all he had to do was snap the jab at the shorter fighter, put your weight on him, grappling to keep crowder/pressure fighter away and to smother his punches. Im sure Ruiz with that strategy , Ruiz would have tired out a bit by the 10th and AJ would have had an easier time.

He fukked up because he was going for the knock out. It was still a close fight by the seventh. He lost his stamina because he was trying to make quick work of a guy that is not a pushover.

Joshua is capable of digging deep, You saw it when he fought Klitschko and Dillian Whyte.

Yeah basically just pull the Klitschko strategy of grabbing and holding, while making Ruiz pay when he tries to get in.

I should say modified Lennox and Wlad style

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps

LOL @ the bolded. Breh, just stop

Everyone including the broadcast even admitted the ref in the ring was actually nice to Joshua because he could have called a TKO for Joshua in the 3rd round. The ref was hoping he would catch his 2nd wind and not be as dazed as he was. They admitted Joshua wasn't the same after he got hit above the ear

Grappling and jabbing can work, but Ruiz is willing to take a few punches to get inside and rock Joshua again. And Ruiz has shown he has a chin to take punches. Literally any punch Joshua throws, Ruiz will deff counter it, that has to play into Joshua's mind

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
LOL @ the bolded. Breh, just stop

Everyone including the broadcast even admitted the ref in the ring was actually nice to Joshua because he could have called a TKO for Joshua in the 3rd round. The ref was hoping he would catch his 2nd wind and not be as dazed as he was. They admitted Joshua wasn't the same after he got hit above the ear

Grappling and jabbing can work, but Ruiz is willing to take a few punches to get inside and rock Joshua again. And Ruiz has shown he has a chin to take punches. Literally any punch Joshua throws, Ruiz will deff counter it, that has to play into Joshua's mind

Look at the judges' scorecard, Joshua was up breh, he had that champion favor.

20190601_232151.jpg

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Common sense dictates that Joshua should fight like the kilt bros. Jab jab jab and everything else falls into place.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Look at the judges' scorecard, Joshua was up breh, he had that champion favor.

20190601_232151.jpg

Yes, judges rooting for a champion even though he's losing the fight. No surprise there

Even more a reason if Andy Ruiz wants to win the rematch he can't wait till the 12th round and rely on the judge's decision

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
Yes, judges rooting for a champion even though he's losing the fight. No surprise there

Even more a reason if Andy Ruiz wants to win the rematch he can't wait till the 12th round and rely on the judge's decision

I was saying tho, Joshua didnt have to knock him out to win it. He could have jabbed him and kept his distance and smothered Ruiz's aggression easily.

But he foolishly decided to exchange with him even after Ruiz hurt him in the third because im thinking it was his first fight in America and he wanted to win with a bang.

By the fifth round, he should have switched up his method of attack and took Ruiz to a decision.

He had to learn the hard way about fighting at this level.