We got a new coli queen brehs. Agnosticlady part deux

Aufheben

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nowhere
:comeon:Gonna stop replying to you cuz its in circles. You said I dont know how to wash my p*ssy. When did I say that or give off that impression?

I was raised with 7 older brothers. No female in the house. I had a hard time liking girl things in general. So yes...you caught me.

You can go away with your victory now unless you wanna continue to immerse yourself into my personal life amd pull out something you can actually roast me with..I'll give you a hint..theres a few.

i dont give a damn about you or ya ducktales stinky :russ:i just seen you in here talkin crazy and thought id throw some fuel in the fire :ahh:

you have a good day now, mam :salute::myman:

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
i dont give a damn about you or ya ducktales stinky :russ:i just seen you in here talkin crazy and thought id throw some fuel in the fire :ahh:

you have a good day now, mam :salute::myman:
She's gonna stop replying cause she can't refute anything

Phoenix Hoely

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
I use mammy. I don't use aunty, sis, or fam. I figured that was a regional thing, or a homo thing, or a lipstick alley thing. You know Texan/Luzianne nikkas.

I use auntie to refer to relatives, but not as an insult. I never heard anyone use mammy online or offline to refer to someone in the context that she used. Not on LSA, YouTube, etc. Never heard a black woman say that to another. I'm from Savannah, Georgia, we share close ties to New Orleans minus the French influence and I never heard no one refer to someone as a mammy or used "aunty" in the context she used. Man Cacs come on here to regurgitate shyt they heard us say about each to get dap up on here. She ain't even bother to explain her use of the words, which if she had a legit reason to i.e.- like you stated, could have easily done so

QueenSheba

All Star
Daps
Another bait thread to fire shots at us for no reason at all? Yall aint shyt!
j7Sesns.png

The same lonely, depressed, fatherless, fake militants, psycho, no p*ssy getting, coli men, who send dikk pictures to us and talk shyt behind our backs, trying to impress their "home boys", talking about, "My dikk big right?" or, "Hey sexy how is your day?" lame ass sIMPs.
j7Sesns.png

The same thirsty ass dumb motherfukkers who let that **** dude tricked y'all into dikk pictures. Shout out to **** if you're reading this!
j7Sesns.png

The same fake ass militants who were in that Velma white trash inbox @Strawberry sucking on her clit for the taste of white p*ssy. Over half the men on thecoli was in her inbox.
j7Sesns.png

The same militants who shyts on BW for dating a WM and they have no problem if a black man dates a "PAWG" or lust after them because, "its our dikks let us be". Old bedbuck ass hypocrites.
j7Sesns.png

Y'all ain't shyt! Shout out to the real, smart, cute, coli men out there. They know who they are