I didn't, lank?

o6n3ie.jpg

:pachaha:

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
when did @InDePickWest become a inner city anything? :mjlol:she's the same chic who said she don't get along with black women and boyfriend was asian or some shyt :russ::what::martin:

you better get on up outta here with ya stank p*ssy ass, not knowing how to wash ya p*ssy and gotta make a thread about it in the salon ass :russ::russ::youngsabo:
Word. Now you just trolling. I made a thread cuz someone said you not supposed to use soap to wash your p*ssy..just water. I said I used antibacterial.

Lames trynna stick up for that dikk kisser @agnosticlady

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
Real shyt, @agnosticlady is probably the only jawn that I see post shyt that makes sense.

Infact I joined the coli because of her post were on point. Majority of coli people are wack and inconsistent but she stays on point. She doesn't seem like a mad black women mad at white people or some equal love kind of person.

Shes a black girl, that's consistent. She basically says everything I want to say without being disgustingly racist. Everything she says makes perfect sense.

Reminds me if my sister- (who is the definition of black Queen high class, intelligent, millionaire black husband) s

the audacity of a white man, coming on a "majority" supposedly black board to complain about racism against him and gf.

On a board that has stories if racism everyday- where he himself barely comments or sympathizes with the issues of black people who are not in a relationship with a wm. Straight coward and disgusting so much I think he's trolling.

Any clown who even dap him or any cacset members is a straight c00n ass bytch or nikka. I don't even use the word c00n buy yall Nikkas and bytches are never consistent no dap or reps to any non black members.
:pacspit:

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
when did @InDePickWest become a inner city anything? :mjlol:she's the same chic who said she don't get along with black women and boyfriend was asian or some shyt :russ::what::martin:

you better get on up outta here with ya stank p*ssy ass, not knowing how to wash ya p*ssy and gotta make a thread about it in the salon ass :russ::russ::youngsabo:

The salon is for women's issues, and looking around the net that's a major one. I don't think it's any different from foreskin cleansing technique questions.

It would be wrong to discourage health questions, particularly given the state of black health access.

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
did it?

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/ladies-best-way-to-keep-the-sweet-vag-smelling-sweet.305160/

"how to keep my vag smelling sweet" :russ::russ: be a grown woman and not know how to wash ya p*ssy brehettes :mjlol::mjcry:

think ya p*ssy sposed to smell like food brehettes :scust::usure:

shove coconut oil in ya p*ssy to make the smell go away brehettes :sadcam::patrice:
You been on my clit since day 1.

You playing stupid.

Coconut Oil Solves Vaginal Dryness Dilemma - The People's Pharmacy

http://www.healthguideinfo.com/reproductive-health/p108796/

I use
35izthy.jpg

on my coochi and it smells GRRRRREAT

:blessed:

Im out ..ordered another jar Friday :mjlol:

:comeon:anything more, witcha miserable ass?