We got a new coli queen brehs. Agnosticlady part deux

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
Another bait thread to fire shots at us for no reason at all? Yall aint shyt!
j7Sesns.png

The same lonely, depressed, fatherless, fake militants, psycho, no p*ssy getting, coli men, who send dikk pictures to us and talk shyt behind our backs, trying to impress their "home boys", talking about, "My dikk big right?" or, "Hey sexy how is your day?" lame ass sIMPs.
j7Sesns.png

The same thirsty ass dumb motherfukkers who let that **** dude tricked y'all into dikk pictures. Shout out to **** if you're reading this!
j7Sesns.png

The same fake ass militants who were in that Velma white trash inbox @Strawberry sucking on her clit for the taste of white p*ssy. Over half the men on thecoli was in her inbox.
j7Sesns.png

The same militants who shyts on BW for dating a WM and they have no problem if a black man dates a "PAWG" or lust after them because, "its our dikks let us be". Old bedbuck ass hypocrites.
j7Sesns.png

Y'all ain't shyt! Shout out to the real, smart, cute, coli men out there. They know who they are
:jbhmm: names

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
I get it, but you have chicks with washboards and big ol' breastmeats. It ain't fair :mjcry:

lol you still in here fighting.. had to be pulled in
but I'm rooting for you. I hope you win 38-35
:troll:

:patrice:
can't speak for everyone, but most guys especially black men, would be all in on a chick with relatively smaller breasts but a nice ass and nice body.

In my personal choices 38 out of 35 times I've gone with the chick with smaller breasts but I lovee everything else, vs the one whos breastmeats are the only thing I love.

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
lol you still in here fighting.. had to be pulled in
but I'm rooting for you. I hope you win 38-35
:troll:

:patrice:
can't speak for everyone, but most guys especially black men, would be all in on a chick with relatively smaller breasts but a nice ass and nice body.

In my personal choices 38 out of 35 times I've gone with the chick with smaller breasts but I lovee everything else, vs the one whos breastmeats are the only thing I love.

:francis:

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So much drama today.

another day, another life on the coli.

Edit: ooooohhhhh!!!! clapbacks!!!!

Last edited: