We got a new coli queen brehs. Agnosticlady part deux

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
^Some ppl are attempting to roast me but refuse to come with some heat or actually catch me in one of these lies.

Idgaf if nikkas dont like me I got em in real life but its a slow Sunday so just waiting for a lame to pull up something I cant explain away

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I don't get it. Where's the sweeping indictment? A lot of female posters don't post on anything at all here anymore, they just lurk. I've been posting less and less, and now I primarily hang out in the film room. :manny:
I still haven't seen that Star Wars film....

I posted a thread about Charles Woods discussing the birth of Blaxploitation films. That thread got no responses. But then again, I posted it in The Locker Room.

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps

I posted a thread about Charles Woods discussing the birth of Blaxploitation films. That thread got no responses. But then again, I posted it in The Locker Room.
Link good sir?

• Dap

Aufheben

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nowhere
and here go ms inner city black woman who keeps it real talking about how she NEVER got along with her fellow black sisters in real life :what::jbhmm:

My whole life theyve hated me and I never did anything to them/talked shyt.

Ive never felt close w/ the majority of them. They have ALWAYS hated me no matter where I go :to:

Its probably because I dont talk much irl and they prob think Im boogie or think Im better.

Anybody else? Id love to have black female friends outside of my roommates. smh

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/anyb...-getting-along-with-other-black-girls.308537/

apparently black women never liked her and they could never get along. why? :sas1:

she dont know how to wash her p*ssy, first boyfriend was asian, and can't bond with black women. what kinda person does that look like to you? :wow::jbhmm::mjcry: #youoksis :sadcam:

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town

You should post it in The Film Room. They have a great thread on 2015 black films, and I think the folks over there would really appreciate hearing about the Woods' piece.

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
and here go ms inner city black woman who keeps it real talking about how she NEVER got along with her fellow black sisters in real life :what::jbhmm:

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/anyb...-getting-along-with-other-black-girls.308537/

she dont know how to wash her p*ssy, first boyfriend was asian, and can't bond with black women. what kinda person does that look like to you? :wow::jbhmm::mjcry: #youoksis :sadcam:
:comeon:Gonna stop replying to you cuz its in circles. You said I dont know how to wash my p*ssy. When did I say that or give off that impression?

I was raised with 7 older brothers. No female in the house. I had a hard time liking girl things in general. So yes...you caught me.

You can go away with your victory now unless you wanna continue to immerse yourself into my personal life amd pull out something you can actually roast me with..I'll give you a hint..theres a few.

• Dap