We got a new coli queen brehs. Agnosticlady part deux

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
@StarGirl I think some people didn't mind including myself giving him advice about the restaurant situation because he seems like an okay poster. I honestly do believe he was severely misguided in trying to seek coli members on the restaurateur because that's a battle he should've fought ASAP. I do not regret giving him advice because it's what I would've done for any other member I saw as okay. And I'll be darned if some person I don't know is going to call me a c00n etc for giving someone advice based on his race. It's absurd.

If you don't see his trolling as posts then. You must be biased because he has a mixed gf or just blind, cause he's really not okay. You can't be "okay" trolling a black forum with cacset or interracial topics.

I'm not a coli militant pro black power anything. But It's CLEAR THAT DUDE Is Trolling With ALOT Of His posts. Why would a black dude go to storm front asking for advice about his white gf on different occasions when he knows that probably get majority of posters riled up.

@post
These ladies on here are weird as hell too, dude can give me a thousand dap and reps. I would not even interact with him. He looks WEIRD, probably talks weird, and probably smells WEIRD. Looks sleezy

PinotNoir

All Star
Supporter
Daps
If you don't see his trolling as posts then. You must be biased because he has a mixed gf or just blind, cause he's really not okay. You can't be "okay" trolling a black forum with cacset or interracial topics.

I'm not a coli militant pro black power anything. But It's CLEAR THAT DUDE Is Trolling With ALOT Of His posts. Why would a black dude go to storm front asking for advice about his white gf on different occasions when he knows that probably get majority of posters riled up.

@post
These ladies on here are weird as hell too, dude can give me a thousand dap and reps. I would not even interact with him. He looks WEIRD, probably talks weird, and probably smells WEIRD. Looks sleezy[/QUOTE]

:wow:

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
If your father is white why is your belly button so ashy?
Dont know if you're serious but I have eczema. I also have the 'ashiest' elbows. Ive come to grips with my flaws. Theres a lotion Im prescribed byt its 14.99 over the counter and I honestly stopped caring at like 14

Does that answer your question :skip:

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
You should post it in The Film Room. They have a great thread on 2015 black films, and I think the folks over there would really appreciate hearing about the Woods' piece.

Did you see the Star wars film? Do you think that it is worth the hype?

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Also look at Disney channel shows. I was watching good luck Charlie. The best friend of the White brother is black. He has a really big crush on the white sister...yet she rejects him all the time. Now there is another show called ant farm and the white boy is dying to be with the black girl who is his crush.

Every time I see that cute little face in your avatar I want to dap your posts.