We got a new coli queen brehs. Agnosticlady part deux

PinotNoir

All Star
Supporter
Daps
@StarGirl I think some people didn't mind including myself giving him advice about the restaurant situation because he seems like an okay poster. I honestly do believe he was severely misguided in trying to seek coli members on the restaurateur because that's a battle he should've fought ASAP. I do not regret giving him advice because it's what I would've done for any other member I saw as okay. And I'll be darned if some person I don't know is going to call me a c00n etc for giving someone advice based on his race. It's absurd.

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic
@Azul is pretty and I am jealous of her small head because my head is too big to pull off a cropped cut. She looks great, I would look a mess.

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
Another bait thread to fire shots at us for no reason at all? Yall aint shyt!
j7Sesns.png

The same lonely, depressed, fatherless, fake militants, psycho, no p*ssy getting, coli men, who send dikk pictures to us and talk shyt behind our backs, trying to impress their "home boys", talking about, "My dikk big right?" or, "Hey sexy how is your day?" lame ass sIMPs.
j7Sesns.png

The same thirsty ass dumb motherfukkers who let that **** dude tricked y'all into dikk pictures. Shout out to **** if you're reading this!
j7Sesns.png

The same fake ass militants who were in that Velma white trash inbox @Strawberry sucking on her clit for the taste of white p*ssy. Over half the men on thecoli was in her inbox.
j7Sesns.png

The same militants who shyts on BW for dating a WM and they have no problem if a black man dates a "PAWG" or lust after them because, "its our dikks let us be". Old bedbuck ass hypocrites.
j7Sesns.png

Y'all ain't shyt! Shout out to the real, smart, cute, coli men out there. They know who they are

Oh my, such hateful words :mjlol:

All the real, smart, cute Coli men are in my inbox :umad: