Votes: 10 5.2%

• Total voters

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
OK...that doesn't change the fact that your cognitive function is severely lacking if that's what you came up with from my post, friend :francis:

:what:

Your post was crystal clear you said non-black chicks like her never gave black dudes the time of day when you were in high school - then added those same chicks would only get with those same BM, if they made it big time

sorry my friend, but that sounds like a defeated mindset which comes from either a BM who is a hotep/militant/B1 or a scorn BW trying to shame BM

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Would feelings been less hurt if I never mentioned Allen Robinson? :lolbron:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Your post was crystal clear you said non-black chicks like her never gave black dudes the time of day when you were in high school - then added those same chicks would only get with those same BM, if they made it big time

sorry my friend, but that sounds like a defeated mindset which comes from either a BM who is a hotep/militant/B1 or a scorn BW trying to shame BM

word. I simply can’t relate. Get in where you fit in and stop crying.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

How is it a defeatist mentality if it is my experience ?

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How is it a defeatist mentality if it is my experience ?

because you treated your experience like it’s everyone else’s experience. I have gotten love from all races and never even entertained the thought that I wasn’t good enough to approach a broad. But I drank my own koolaid so maybe that’s it. Women can smell confidence/lack thereof a mile away.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
sorry to hear … but that’s why i asked u - where u from to have that experience ?

because you treated your experience like it’s everyone else’s experience. I have gotten love from all races and never even entertained the thought that I wasn’t good enough to approach a broad. But I drank my own koolaid so maybe that’s it. Women can smell confidence/lack thereof a mile away.
Not MY experience personally, but based on what I see. Nicole already dug up my history and “exposed” the fact that I fukk all types of bad hispanic broads but that’s just me. The average guy ain’t seeding up dimepiece nonblack women.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Not MY experience personally, but based on what I see. Nicole already dug up my history and “exposed” the fact that I fukk all types of bad hispanic broads but that’s just me. The average guy ain’t seeding up dimepiece nonblack women.
The average guy isnt seeding up dimes regardless of race though. There are anomalies but thats all they are

stop moving the goalposts fam

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The average guy isnt seeding up dimes regardless of race though. There are anomalies but thats all they are

stop moving the goalposts fam
I don’t need to, y’all already did a hundred times. I stand on everything I said.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
No lie, the ass ain’t as big and she ain’t as tan but it’s chick at my job look similar to her. Except the girl at my job is Romanian and this girl is Albanian.

The Eastern European white women tend to be the baddest.