• No - She's ugly

Votes: 10 5.2%

• Total voters

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I think people just tired of all the claims of natural and they got it from working out from hoes when they got it from the surgery room and then started working out.
Her butt ain't even that big if you see the profile shot they showed. She got wide hips tho so that helps.

It's definitely real. But like you said she had work done to tighten up after the baby.
I don't really like her face it doesn't look super attractive to me. I think it's the nose. I'd give her an 8

i agree . an 8 is about right

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Decent looking breh with a decent mouthpiece that works in corporate will be around attractive

What work was done? They the assumption that she immediately went to the surgeon and for her whole body done? Possible, but it’s more of an assumption being passed in as fact.

Not every broad falls off a cliff after giving birth. One thing that does happen though is eight gain in the ass and breasts for sure and possibly other areas.
The dude I quoted knows her and he said she got work done to tighten up. I'm just speculating on what it was. Tighten up sounds like lil lipo in certain areas. I'm not saying she got a bbl or anything like that. And lots of women get lipo and tummy tucks after pregnancy it's called a mommy makeover.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
What he said is the truth, but you nikkas are doing is trying to mask that.
Idk bro. I went all black schools my whole youth so I can’t say. But I’m sure she probably woulda been interested in a 6’5 black man who was good in sports in high school.

just say you was a regular kid and she wouldn’t have been attracted to you and that’s cool. Certain black girls will never look at some dudes also, if they don’t wanna fukk with you get out your feelings and find someone who do.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stop quoting me if y’all gonna be late and miss the point. I’m not talking about brothers fukking bad non black women, everybody will tell you they do that. My point is that we’er not their first pick unless they’ve got a bbc fantasy or the brother has clout or money. I’m not gonna keep reiterating myself.

Stop saying we. You're talking about yourself and projecting your insecurities on the group. Get off that defeatist mentality.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The dude I quoted knows her and he said she got work done to tighten up. I'm just speculating on what it was. Tighten up sounds like lil lipo in certain areas. I'm not saying she got a bbl or anything like that. And lots of women get lipo and tummy tucks after pregnancy it's called a mommy makeover.

Mommy makeover. Take your big ass to the gym.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Idk bro. I went all black schools my whole youth so I can’t say. But I’m sure she probably woulda been interested in a 6’5 black man who was good in sports in high school.

just say you was a regular kid and she wouldn’t have been attracted to you and that’s cool. Certain black girls will never look at some dudes also, if they don’t wanna fukk with you get out your feelings and find someone who do.
well said

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

This. Folk try to make it like it’s a racial thing. Sometimes it is but IG “model” type is sit as aren’t necessarily Shan king up with regular nikkaz either.

As if above average sistas are out here handing out puss to any breh with a heartbeat.