Votes: 10 5.2%

• Total voters

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Is not shaming Black men though, the whole point is why are Black men running after, being too thirsty chasing these type of women to begin with? Their parents don't accept you nikkas because of racism, and they'll only welcome you in if you have serious money/status...You nikkas gotta stop c00ning.

it is a shaming tactic … And why even bring up her family when you don’t personally know her
she is Cuban which is in the Caribbean which was one of the main countries in the transatlantic slave trade - she has blackness in her DNA

lastly, it’s not c00ning - it’s u dikk policing

again, u posters are proving my point either your hotep/militant or a scorn BW pretending to be a BM

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
it is a shaming tactic … And why even bring up her family when you don’t personally know her
she is Cuban which is in the Caribbean which was one of the main countries in the transatlantic slave trade - she has blackness in her DNA

lastly, it’s not c00ning - it’s u dikk policing

again, u posters are proving my point either your hotep/militant or a scorn BW pretending to be a BM

My comment was made in general and not talking about this particular woman that is subject to this thread.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No way you get bad bytches talking like this

you not making any sense

The “average guy” isn’t pulling dimes PERIOD.

so what are you saying?
Exactly. So why is it egregious to say brothers aren’t on these chicks radar unless he has money? If you’re a regular black man you have a higher possibility of cuffing a bad bw than you do one of these “exotics” that’s just reality.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
My comment was made in general and not talking about this particular woman that is subject to this thread.

so, what is it
BM are thirsting for non-black chicks or thirsting after dimepiece chicks ?

because y’all nikkaz are moving the goal post in here :francis:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Some of these nikkas are just delusional, social media got them conditioned for real. These women don't love you like that, if you don't have the money or the status...they're not checking for you breh lol.
That is women regardless of race

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Post a good looking non black woman:

"Typical build a body IG thot. Black man they don't want you. Well, they will if you're rich but then their parents will hate you. Maybe the parents will like you but only because you're rich" :mjpls:

Post a good looking black woman:

"Typical build a body IG thot. She looks like a good digger. If you don't have money she doesn't want you. You better be a doctor or athlete" :hubie:

Post a woman who isn't a typical build a body IG thot:

"Not thread worthy":unimpressed:

Y'all defeatists are never happy:pachaha:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
my wife says if ya girl don't smile when she takes a picture with you, she dont love you :wow:

super-bowl-liv-nfl-honors-arrivals-miami-usa-shutterstock-editorial-10545940b.jpg

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Post a good looking non black woman:

"Typical build a body IG thot. Black man they don't want you. Well, they will if you're rich but then their parents will hate you. Maybe the parents will like you but only because you're rich" :mjpls:

Post a good looking black woman:

"Typical build a body IG thot. She looks like a good digger. If you don't have money she doesn't want you. You better be a doctor or athlete" :hubie:

Post a woman who isn't a typical build a body IG thot:

"Not thread worthy":unimpressed:

Y'all defeatists are never happy:pachaha:

You see it.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
I don't gas anyone, I don't even tell women they're pretty, I just have a conversation like I would with anybody else it's not brain surgery but it's sad yall really think like this smh.

Hey bruh , so you pulling the same or better looking ones like what OP posted?:mjgrin: