• No - She's ugly

Votes: 10 5.2%

• Total voters

UpThruDere

Youtube.com/weupthrudere Subscribe!
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FLA
If you’re really out here you’ll know that the dimes are the easiest to talk to cause most dudes think like yall and be scared to approach them in the first place so when one finally does they be on go

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
If you’re really out here you’ll know that the dimes are the easiest to talk to cause most dudes think like yall and be scared to approach them in the first place so when one finally does they be on go

On go for what......they getting gassed up on their social media on the daily basis.

What you mentioned only applies 10-15 years ago

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
:what:

Your post was crystal clear you said non-black chicks like her never gave black dudes the time of day when you were in high school - then added those same chicks would only get with those same BM, if they made it big time

sorry my friend, but that sounds like a defeated mindset which comes from either a BM who is a hotep/militant/B1 or a scorn BW trying to shame BM

Is not shaming Black men though, the whole point is why are Black men running after, being too thirsty chasing these type of women to begin with? Their parents don't accept you nikkas because of racism, and they'll only welcome you in if you have serious money/status...You nikkas gotta stop c00ning.

Last edited:

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Not MY experience personally, but based on what I see. Nicole already dug up my history and “exposed” the fact that I fukk all types of bad hispanic broads but that’s just me. The average guy ain’t seeding up dimepiece nonblack women.
No way you get bad bytches talking like this

you not making any sense

The “average guy” isn’t pulling dimes PERIOD.

so what are you saying?

UpThruDere

Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FLA
On go for what......they getting gassed up on their social media on the daily basis.

What you mentioned only applies 10-15 years ago

Social media and real life interactions aint the same but yall can keep that defeatist attitude, i'll keep eating.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Social media and real life interactions aint the same but yall can keep that defeatist attitude, i'll keep eating.

Post pics then..... :mjlol:

You ain't doing nothing no different than the nikka on IG gassing her especially if she a dime

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Not MY experience personally, but based on what I see. Nicole already dug up my history and “exposed” the fact that I fukk all types of bad hispanic broads but that’s just me. The average guy ain’t seeding up dimepiece nonblack women.

i’m confused
so, now your saying u could smash non-black dimes but the average BM can’t
:mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:

what is your point - cause another poster stated facts “a dime BW is not gonna pay attention/date/smash/seed up an average BM
is it all about her not being black ?

UpThruDere

Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FLA
Post pics then..... :mjlol:

You ain't doing nothing no different than the nikka on IG gassing her especially if she a dime

I don't gas anyone, I don't even tell women they're pretty, I just have a conversation like I would with anybody else it's not brain surgery but it's sad yall really think like this smh.