Votes: 10 5.2%

• Total voters

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This is universal too..

the thread starter grew up in Toronto like I did, but let me ask @JLova this, do we see these types with regular nikkas (with no public status, just average 9-5) in our streets? Let's be honest here.
I’ma 9-5 nikka and I’ve been around with bytches like this before, typically in their lower 20s though

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I’ma 9-5 nikka and I’ve been around with bytches like this before, typically in their lower 20s though
We are not talking about being around them, snapping pics for the gram or at parties though :unimpressed:

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@collateral. No disrespect fam but you must be from Brooklyn, Missouri or Brooklyn, North Carolina talking like this.
I’m not even from Brooklyn Ny lol.

I’ll play ball though. Even if I was from one of those places, my point that I’m trying to get across is more realistic than what you guys are trying to say. You guys are talking about outliers, I’m talking about facts.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
We are not talking about being around them, snapping pics for the gram or at parties though :unimpressed:
dated and fukked. if you mean euro lookin chicks specifically then maybe not. Id have to take some time to think...but non-black girls...definitely

i dont use IG or party either. If I see a bad bytch on road, i step to her. If I get sshot down i wait for the next one

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
I had to sit back and watch a whole bunch of yall make crazy claims about Allyssa...

We used to run in the same circle back in Jersey and no her butt isn't fake. Did she get some work to tighten up yeah but her butt has always been there since her youth. She's always been a cool, down to earth woman

Call me a simp, c00n, :cape:or whatever but its just crazy to see people on the internet be outright negative. Social media has tarnished a lot of yalls mind
I think people just tired of all the claims of natural and they got it from working out from hoes when they got it from the surgery room and then started working out.
Her butt ain't even that big if you see the profile shot they showed. She got wide hips tho so that helps.

It's definitely real. But like you said she had work done to tighten up after the baby.
I don't really like her face it doesn't look super attractive to me. I think it's the nose. I'd give her an 8

Last edited:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think people just tired of all the claims of natural and they got it from working out from hoes when they got it from the surgery room and then started working out.
Her butt ain't even that big if you see the profile shot they showed. She got wide hips tho so that helps.

It's definitely real. But like you said she had work done to tighten up after the baby.
I don't really like her face it doesn't look super attractive to me. I'd give her an 8

What work was done? They the assumption that she immediately went to the surgeon and for her whole body done? Possible, but it’s more of an assumption being passed in as fact.

Not every broad falls off a cliff after giving birth. One thing that does happen though is eight gain in the ass and breasts for sure and possibly other areas.

Last edited:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Decent looking breh with a decent mouthpiece that works in corporate will be around attractive

What work was done? They the assumption that she immediately went to the surgeon and for her whole body done? Possible, but it’s more of an assumption being passed in as fact.

Not every broad falls off a cliff after giving birth. One thing that does happen though is eight gain in the ass and breasts for sure and possibly other areas.
On the coli it's impossible for a woman to have a natural fat booty and nice shape, unless they live in the motherland of course.