Votes: 10 5.2%

• Total voters

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Exactly. So why is it egregious to say brothers aren’t on these chicks radar unless he has money? If you’re a regular black man you have a higher possibility of cuffing a bad bw than you do one of these “exotics” that’s just reality.
Because if you know regular ass men of any race ain't getting dimes of any race what is the fukking point of racializing the dilemma? fukk within your physical bracket or get and display the money to move up. It is what it is.

Last sentence is a falsehood you're running with to dikk police.

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This thread is embarassing..fellas for real and not on some :dame:i ish but I wish I could help some of yall who have such disdain towards women. If you're in the tri-state area and want to meet some fine women I have plenty of connects to parties and what not..one or two of you could role with me...

I hate seeing my brothas with this mindset...I dated my fair share of dimes but my current relationship is with a women who most won't consider a dime and im completely fine with that because she holds me down like no one else

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Because if you know regular ass men of any race ain't getting dimes of any race what is the fukking point of racializing the dilemma? fukk within your physical bracket or get and display the money to move up. It is what it is.

Last sentence is a falsehood you're running with to dikk police.
Explain how it’s a falsehood

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
Why does my opinion change with every picture? :mjlol:

Lamar Givens

Spitting truth you can’t handle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeshua
Doubt that’s her kid. It’s literally the only pic of that girl on her IG and that’s not even Allen Rob.

edit: on second thought…maybe it is

She literally had post birth hospital pics on her I.G. :mjlol:

Bruhs really have to stop throwing falsehood out on this site especially if you have no clue of what you’re talking about.

How hard is it to stay silent if you don’t have facts :stopitslime: