• No - She's ugly

Votes: 10 5.2%

• Total voters

UpThruDere

Youtube.com/weupthrudere Subscribe!
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FLA
What gets me tight is that women like her don’t even look a black man’s way unless he got money or status. I remember how the fly nonblack hoes treated the black boys back in high school. Straight up comedy relief and these goofy nikkas being the simp they were, played right along in hopes of getting some play. These type of hoes grow up, get a lil clout and what they do? Grab a black guy and rock him like a fashion accessory, straight from Kim K’s playbook and nikkas are fine with it, shyt is sad once you peep game.

Speak for yourself cause I been pulling chicks like this since middle school, nikkas just don't be knowing how to play the game.

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
these type of threads always bring out the insecure posters and the most over the top posters.
It’s actually sad

a lot of these dudes clearly have never had a woman they deemed attractive really fukk with them.

I can’t relate, but I do kinda feel for them.

nikkas need to get on they grind and improve themselves instead of being furious online.

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
What gets me tight is that women like her don’t even look a black man’s way unless he got money or status. I remember how the fly nonblack hoes treated the black boys back in high school. Straight up comedy relief and these goofy nikkas being the simp they were, played right along in hopes of getting some play. These type of hoes grow up, get a lil clout and what they do? Grab a black guy and rock him like a fashion accessory, straight from Kim K’s playbook and nikkas are fine with it, shyt is sad once you peep game.

Facts!

A lot of these nikkas won't acknowledge this fact, they'll fight themselves and you over this statement.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its always astonishing to me how a picture of a beautiful woman can make some men so FURIOUS :dwillhuh:

Part of the reason why I make these threads. When I feel like being an ass I’ll throw in a white broad.

I have no idea how a broad that we all unanimously agree is bad as fukk got nikkaz in here writing incel manifestos. Shot is sad as hell. We should be celebrating beauty.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Facts!

A lot of these nikkas won't acknowledge this fact, they'll fight themselves and you over this statement.
Yeah they want to make it seem like I’m saying black guys can’t bag and fukk women like the one in the OP. Im just saying we’re not their first choice, why would we be unless they have a bbc fantasy? People choose their own race first and foremost for the most part.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
You can't be from Jersey saying this bullshyt :mjlol:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Come on bro

If you live in a big city you can definitely pull/smash a chick like this as long as you’re fit, good looking and doing okay for yourself. Some are clout chasers but theres only so many dudes with clout that some of them will mess with your average dude

don’t get this IG shyt twisted, its women like her walking around all the time…just without the photo editing and make up and shyt

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Yeah they want to make it seem like I’m saying black guys can’t bag and fukk women like the one in the OP. Im just saying we’re not their first choice, why would we be unless they have a bbc fantasy? People choose their own race first and foremost for the most part.

This is universal too..

the thread starter grew up in Toronto like I did, but let me ask @JLova this, do we see these types with regular nikkas (with no public status, just average 9-5) in our streets? Let's be honest here.